Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any one else got any more inside news

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I understand that in League One terms we are now loaded. The significant investment planned by Bloom and one other to kick us into the Championship and build beyond that into Falmer is starting now. When we reach Falmer the master plan is to be a top half Championship side, and to do we need to sign Championship players, which we are doing, but just a short while to see who we sign next. I don't believe we will be disappointed.

The club are obviously not going to announce that they now have some significant investment as obviously this would inflate prices, but believe me it is happening.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
expect this thread to be bumped tomorrow, either way...I'm very excited!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I understand that in League One terms we are now loaded. The significant investment planned by Bloom and one other to kick us into the Championship and build beyond that into Falmer is starting now. When we reach Falmer the master plan is to be a top half Championship side, and to do we need to sign Championship players, which we are doing, but just a short while to see who we sign next. I don't believe we will be disappointed.

The club are obviously not going to announce that they now have some significant investment as obviously this would inflate prices, but believe me it is happening.

hmm, we will see, but I hope you are correct.

Would still be nice to get a 'SUPER' signing. A really good player out of the blue.

No, I don't mean Currie either.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...Gillespie is undoubtedly a player with great potential, I would be dead chuffed if we signed him, however unlikely that may be. I think some people may be expecting a player who has already played at a higher level and is more widely known throughout the game...a clear statement of intent!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dickov's gone on a free from Man City....worth an offer?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
We're going to make a decent signing today but you impatient lot'll just have to wait and see who!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Jake Robinson in part ex for Gillespie?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here