Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any fans/followers of both Brighton / Arsenal?

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Right, I've been following both teams since I was about 5 or 6, so 20 years or so, and I'm torn as to what I want to happen on Saturday

On one hand, Arsenal have a serious chance of winning a trophy for once, but on the other, I would really love Brighton to win, or at least get a televised replay and for the fans to have a glory night out at the Emirates.

I'm a member of both teams, and I've been to plenty of games of both over the years.. Is anyone else in the same boat? All I know is that I'm looking forward to the 'half and half' scarves (probably sad but I like the idea), and this fixture is one I've wished for every single cup draw over the years.

Coming down from Staines on Saturday and it should be a fun journey back whatever happens, Given the train/replacement bus chaos. Any other London based Gooner / Seagulls doing the same?

Seeing as I need to prove i'm not a Palarse wanker @naz_alani, proves i'm not a troll. Everyone has to have a 1st post.

Last edited:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Right, I've been following both teams since I was about 5 or 6, so 20 years or so, and I'm torn as to what I want to happen tomorrow

On one hand, Arsenal have a serious chance of winning a trophy for once, but on the other, I would really love Brighton to win, or at least get a televised replay and for the fans to have a glory night out at the Emirates.

I'm a member of both teams, and I've been to plenty of games of both over the years.. Is anyone else in the same boat? All I know is that I'm looking forward to the 'half and half' scarves (probably sad but I like the idea), and this fixture is one I've wished for every single cup draw over the years.

Coming down from Staines on Saturday and it should be a fun journey back whatever happens, Given the train/replacement bus chaos. Any other London based Gooner / Seagulls doing the same?

Palarse troll?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Right, I've been following both teams since I was about 5 or 6, so 20 years or so, and I'm torn as to what I want to happen tomorrow

Worry about Saturday not tomorrow.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Right, I've been following both teams since I was about 5 or 6, so 20 years or so, and I'm torn as to what I want to happen on Saturday

That's a couple of hours of your life you'll never get back.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
2nd account

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Join date Jan 2013.

Yawn.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
ElectricNaz, what's your connection to both clubs? Home town? Born there? Parents hometown? Etc. just curious why you have an allegiance to these two clubs?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I have the same trouble as im a big Brighton, Arsenal, Spurs and Rochdale fan.

Life wont be complete until that quad scarf is round my neck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here