Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another UKIP rascist remark

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes you're right as its a lower class thing naturally,mind you im sure many middle class people use the term.
Its just very very common to hear,just don't get why some people are so touchy over certain abbreviations mmm.

Do you find it normal for an elected British politician to use such a phrase as..."she's a ting tong from somewhere"

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Its not racist though....its short for Pakistani and nothing else...If they don't like it that's not my problem!!
I don't like being called a brit,but that's life and you could go round in circles and think of dozens of abbreviations that may offend others.

People like you are whats wrong with society...get offended by anything to be frank.

Oh, dear, dear me, you really are that thick, aren't you?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Is calling someone thick worse than saying im off for a chinky?

I remember being about ten years old, walking to school with my eight year old foster sister, and her being called" a f*****g paki bitch,and wog, and little black sambo," by some older kids, so, yes I'm afraid I do consider the terms, paki, and chinky to be racist. And no, being called thick is not as bad, as by your previous posts you have proved you undoubtedly are

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Do you find it normal for an elected British politician to use such a phrase as..."she's a ting tong from somewhere"

Politicians don't do much that's normal, whichever party they represent. Do you really think that anyone who chooses politics for a career can be "normal"? UKIP politicians are no worse than Conservative, Labour, or LibDem.

Actually I quite like the term "ting tong"!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Well if anything, this thread has proved that racism is alive and in worryingly rude health.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Politicians don't do much that's normal, whichever party they represent. Do you really think that anyone who chooses politics for a career can be "normal"? UKIP politicians are no worse than Conservative, Labour, or LibDem.

Actually I quite like the term "ting tong"!

My foster brother served for eight years in the Royal Navy, and being a gentleman of colour, shall we say, people, even in the seventies were a bit unsure, what to call him. He ended up for his entire career being called Chocco, and he loved his nickname, and still calls himself it now, as do all his friends and some members of his family

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I remember being about ten years old, walking to school with my eight year old foster sister, and her being called" a f*****g paki bitch,and wog, and little black sambo," by some older kids, so, yes I'm afraid I do consider the terms, paki, and chinky to be racist. And no, being called thick is not as bad, as by your previous posts you have proved you undoubtedly are
Where did i call people a fu***g paki or wog etc?
That's racist pal...going to the chinky isn't racist:glare:
Calling someone thick is a personal insult,going to the chinky isn't a personal insult or aimed at anyone specifically is it?

You're basically saying that"going to the chinky"is the same as calling someone a nig*er right?

I would suggest you take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror...you seem a very bitter person who still can't get over the dark old days of proper racism.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The words 'chinky' and 'paki' were brought into this thread by supporters of UKIP, in an attempt to deflect attention away from the matter in hand...ie the outrageous and offensive comments from an elected public official.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
My foster brother served for eight years in the Royal Navy, and being a gentleman of colour, shall we say, people, even in the seventies were a bit unsure, what to call him. He ended up for his entire career being called Chocco, and he loved his nickname, and still calls himself it now, as do all his friends and some members of his family

Out of interest, how would he feel if his friends referred to all black people as 'chocco'?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Calling someone thick is a personal insult,going to the chinky isn't a personal insult aimed at anyone specifically is it?

You're basically saying that"going to the chinky"is the same as calling someone a nig*er right?

I would suggest you take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror...you seem a very bitter person who still can't get over the dark old days of proper racism.

Im going to be really offensive now, you, by your postings on here, are a racist, you are also thicker than pigshit as not only do you not acknowledge your racism, you haven't got the balls admit it and accuse anyone who doesn't share you twisted, sick views as naive or bitter. And, yes I am quite bitter, seeing your little sister in bits cos of thick, ugly minded idiots like you, has that effect. When I was a younger man, I got into several fights with the racists, and every one without exception was a craven coward, like I imagine you are

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Good for him. I'd wager even if he "loved his nickname" today he would not be allowed it, pretty sure it would be deemed racist, if not by him by others eh. I grew up around an Italian lad, he liked to be called Dago. I can assure you that if hr did not like this name you would have known about it.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Im going to be really offensive now, you, by your postings on here, are a racist, you are also thicker than pigshit as not only do you not acknowledge your racism, you haven't got the balls admit it and accuse anyone who doesn't share you twisted, sick views as naive or bitter. And, yes I am quite bitter, seeing your little sister in bits cos of thick, ugly minded idiots like you, has that effect. When I was a younger man, I got into several fights with the racists, and every one without exception was a craven coward, like I imagine you are
Lol you get worse by each post!!!!
Guess a couple of my black friends i drink with must be really ashamed of me...They use the word chinky and paki shop like a lot of people.You don't even know what makes someone racist do you?all you bleat on about is your deep past and being called racist names etc.

Can't believe you called me sick and twisted....you're a shocking human being who needs help and fast.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Calling someone thick is a personal insult,going to the chinky isn't a personal insult or aimed at anyone specifically is it?

It's the loose use of the words that does little to discourage the spread of racist terms/attitudes.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh, I doubt if she 'intended' to be offensive, but thats the best way to figure these sort of people out.
It was an outrageous, and offensive comment, from an elected politician, associated with a party that has an extremely long
record of outrageous, and offensive comments.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-28853031#?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Apart from another gratuitous dig at UKIP (this thread isn't about UKIP, by the way - it's about an allegedly racist remark made by someone who happens to be a member of the UKIP party) you still haven't enlightened the rest of the world about what this phrase is supposed to mean. I repeat, I've never heard the phrase before, I don't know what it means - and a quick poll of friends, family and work colleagues indicates that I am far from alone. So - spill the beans, or stop banging on about racism.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Lol you get worse by each post!!!!
Guess a couple of my black friends i drink with must be really ashamed of me...They use the word chinky and paki shop like a lot of people.You don't even know what makes someone racist do you?all you bleat on about is your deep past and being called racist names etc.

Can't believe you called me sick and twisted....you're a shocking human being who needs help and fast.

In case you didn't know, anyone can be racist. Indian people can be racist. Black British people can be racist. White British people can be racist etc etc.

Racism is an attitude.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
In case you didn't know, anyone can be racist. Indian people can be racist. Black British people can be racist. White British people can be racist etc etc.

Racism is an attitude.
So you're calling my friends racist aswell now because they go to"the chinky shop":lolol:

Christ you get some right sorts on here:glare:
Let's draw the line...you think its racist and i don't,thread closed:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here