Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ankergren, did my eyes deceive me

D

Deleted member 18477

He didn't have a good game today, but gloating about him making a mistake is absolutely pathetic. I bet you were one of the people who were booing at half time?

Don't assume things like that sammy. I never boo my team at a game ever. I will always support them at a game. I personally don't think ankergren is very good. He made costly mistakes tonight but even that doesn't deserve a boo from fans at a game.

On a brighter note the atmosphere was incredible 2nd half. So well done to everyone for their efforts on that front! Let's keep it up for Tuesday and hopefully get the 3 points regardless of who's in goal for us.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Don't assume things like that sammy. I never boo my team at a game ever. I will always support them at a game. I personally don't think ankergren is very good. He made costly mistakes tonight but even that doesn't deserve a boo from fans at a game.

On a brighter note the atmosphere was incredible 2nd half. So well done to everyone for their efforts on that front! Let's keep it up for Tuesday and hopefully get the 3 points regardless of who's in goal for us.

:lolol: The irony of you trying to be patronizing is pretty funny. Very good. :lolol:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Hi there deluded. Have a read of the other threads about ankergren you little tinker. You might be less deluded then and realise I'm not the only fan who thinks he's useless.

Your not a fan you just keep on complaining about our managers choice of players no matter what our last result was.

D

Deleted member 18477

Your not a fan you just keep on complaining about our managers choice of players no matter what our last result was.

why are you following me around NSC? I only complain about 1 of our managers choices. Ankergren. And I was proved right tonight. Take it on the chin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here