Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ankergren, did my eyes deceive me

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Nope. Maybe he thought it was going to hit the bar and didn't want to nod it in.

Note to self - should read all previous posts in future.

Last edited:

Casper

Sep 22, 2011
Brighton
Gotta say i have always thought he was a bit dodgy,but i'm not sure any keeper would have saved that free-kick.
Great tip onto the post tho !!

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 18477

Going by last nights game i'd rather have our goalie than a certain Mr Reina..he looked dodgy to say the least.

Hahaha! You've got to be f***ing high tonight. Sky high to say something as ridiculous as that!! Fishing or not one of the most stupid things I've EVER read!

D

Deleted member 18477

The best thing you can do dickhead is buy a caravan then f*** off and support palace , you are clearly f***ing ignorant and stupid.:dunce::tosser::tosser::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Says the most hated man on NSC. It's too late to try and make friends dicknose. It's my opinion so maybe you should f*** off or go for a quick cry wank to sort yourself out! jeeeez some people get so angry!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Says the most hated man on NSC. It's too late to try and make friends dicknose. It's my opinion so maybe you should f*** off or go for a quick cry wank to sort yourself out! jeeeez some people get so angry!

The only thing lower than a dirty unwashed pikey palarse fan is a plastic that slags off his home team players, and you my friend fit the bill, congratulations,now f*** off and have a wash you stink.:lol::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

D

Deleted User X18H

Got to ask Casper a few questions this morning really nice chap. Even though he wore a scarf indoors in Spetember although apparently thats what young people do.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I was impressed by Reina's close control, distribution and time wasting, he'd fit the bill better than Hart and fit in to our style of play if we are looking at spunking millions on a replacement keeper :jester:

Jester,really ? Actually Icy spot-on.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Does he command his box....NO
Does he come for crosses ...NO
Does he have a great record for us...Yes

Only one question matters .....

D

Deleted member 18477

The only thing lower than a dirty unwashed pikey palarse fan is a plastic that slags off his home team players, and you my friend fit the bill, congratulations,now f*** off and have a wash you stink.:lol::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Plastic? You don't even know me you silly sausage. Why you getting so angry anyway? Why do you care about my opinion of Casper so much? Are you caspers boyfriend? He does run onto the pitch towards his goal after the teams come out like he's been royally arse raped come to think of it.

anyway maybe catch you at the game tomorrow night? I'll be sitting WSU bang in the centre (don't get seats like that being a plastic)

Keep it real like Ian beale.

Ta ta.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Of course he didnt duck......the ball dipped and swerved ...AND seemed to gain speed as it hit the bar. It was a terrific shot
Youve just said it was a piledriver......he just didnt see it !

He definately saw it late....but he flinched away from it rather than ducked..............either way he made up for it shortly after with that diving tip round the post....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here