Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ankergren, did my eyes deceive me

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Well left I say. Was clearly always hitting the bar.

I wasn't nervous at all about it going in.

Casper is the man!

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Plastic? You don't even know me you silly sausage. Why you getting so angry anyway? Why do you care about my opinion of Casper so much? Are you caspers boyfriend? He does run onto the pitch towards his goal after the teams come out like he's been royally arse raped come to think of it.

anyway maybe catch you at the game tomorrow night? I'll be sitting WSU bang in the centre (don't get seats like that being a plastic)

Keep it real like Ian beale.

Ta ta.

Not sure you are a plastic, you just come across a little young and immature! Still you are more then entitled to your opinion!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Says the most hated man on NSC. It's too late to try and make friends dicknose. It's my opinion so maybe you should f*** off or go for a quick cry wank to sort yourself out! jeeeez some people get so angry!

Most hypocritical post of the year goes to...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Why do you care about my opinion of Casper so much? Are you caspers boyfriend? He does run onto the pitch towards his goal after the teams come out like he's been royally arse raped come to think of it.

You've just proved what everyone on here was already thinking.....

D

Deleted member 18477

Not sure you are a plastic, you just come across a little young and immature! Still you are more then entitled to your opinion!

Well that's an assumption and a half. For having a negative opinion about one of our players gets you being called immature? Couldn't disagree more.

D

Deleted member 18477

You've just proved what everyone on here was already thinking.....

Oh do enlighten me. Fill your boots... No, let me guess, you boys are making this fun. immature? So predictable. It's an analysis of the way he runs. Nothing more, nothing less, yours may differ, yours may not differ. But that doesn't bother me so why does it bother you? Do tell, I'm intrigued?

;)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Oh do enlighten me. Fill your boots... No, let me guess, you boys are making this fun. immature? So predictable. It's an analysis of the way he runs. Nothing more, nothing less, yours may differ, yours may not differ. But that doesn't bother me so why does it bother you? Do tell, I'm intrigued?

;)

I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of ranting. But be fair, we're having a debate about whether or not a keeper is any good. Some think he is, others less so.

But to start asking people if they're Casper's boyfriend and talking about bum raping?

You look silly. You'll pretend not to care. That makes you look even more silly.

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of ranting. But be fair, we're having a debate about whether or not a keeper is any good. Some think he is, others less so.

But to start asking people if they're Casper's boyfriend and talking about bum raping?

You look silly. You'll pretend not to care. That makes you look even more silly.

But looking silly is not my problem. It's cute your trying to protect me though. My problem is the rubbish goalie we have... As already stated it's a matter of opinion. Mine seems to wind others up, I'm not sure why, maybe others are to self centered to respect that. But that's their choice, not mine.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
But looking silly is not my problem. It's cute your trying to protect me though. My problem is the rubbish goalie we have... As already stated it's a matter of opinion. Mine seems to wind others up, I'm not sure why, maybe others are to self centered to respect that. But that's their choice, not mine.

It's not your opinion that winds people up it's things like the above. If you start posting like you have been instead of simply arguing your point, people WILL think less of you and your opinion.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Would this be the same keeper that lead us to this promised land?

D

Deleted member 18477

It's not your opinion that winds people up it's things like the above. If you start posting like you have been instead of simply arguing your point, people WILL think less of you and your opinion.

I'm simply talking NSC language there. You've only got to read a few of the replies to my posts that others have kindly left. It's a sad state of affairs but that's NSC, that's life. Others thinking less of me is not my problem. I'm happy, I'm satisfied.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Eventually, yes.

anyway back to your squabbling you two and when you've finished make sure you tidy your rooms and tuck your PJs under your pillows!

D

Deleted member 18477

What was that about ankergren being good lads? Haha! Sorry about that!! Maybe I DO know the game afterall...

Nawty ;)!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Hi there deluded. Have a read of the other threads about ankergren you little tinker. You might be less deluded then and realise I'm not the only fan who thinks he's useless.

He didn't have a good game today, but gloating about him making a mistake is absolutely pathetic. I bet you were one of the people who were booing at half time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here