Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ankergren, did my eyes deceive me

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Are you serious? He's absolutely quality.
His footwork and distribution is one of his strongest traits. He's made some game changing saves already this season and has made very few mistakes.

I suppose last year he was the reason we did so badly... oh no wait.

Difficult to disagree with you there Choices.

D

Deleted member 18477

Are you serious? He's absolutely quality.
His footwork and distribution is one of his strongest traits. He's made some game changing saves already this season and has made very few mistakes.

I suppose last year he was the reason we did so badly... oh no wait.

i could say the same thing to you. are you serious?? hes useless!

his footwork and distribution is crap the second someone puts him under pressure (which all teams should know before they play us if they do research).
hes fairly good at shot stopping. thats all i personally will give him. he makes lots of mistakes usually because he flaps and fails to catch balls and because he kicks the ball into touch when put under pressure.

if your telling me a FOOTballer - goalkeeper or not - is amazing because he can use his feet, you're clearly taking the piss. ALL FOOTballers should be able to use their feet and find a short pass!

he certainly didnt win us the title last season... that is for sure!

ta ta.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009

his footwork and distribution is crap the second someone puts him under pressure (which all teams should know before they play us if they do research).
hes fairly good at shot stopping. thats all i personally will give him. he makes lots of mistakes usually because he flaps and fails to catch balls and because he kicks the ball into touch when put under pressure.

if your telling me a FOOTballer - goalkeeper or not - is amazing because he can use his feet, you're clearly taking the piss. ALL FOOTballers should be able to use their feet and find a short pass!

ta ta.

:fishing::facepalm:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

ta ta.

No, you're right he had absolutely nothing to do with all the clean sheets we had last season did he :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 18477

No, you're right he had absolutely nothing to do with all the clean sheets we had last season did he :facepalm:

thats right our defence contributed to 99% of the clean sheets. well done your learning fast!

and the shit forwards we faced were the other 1%:lol:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Could he have done better for the first goal? It was quite a tight angle Bellamy had wasn't it?

NB. This was just my immediate reaction after the goal and I haven't seen it since. And I was the other side of the pitch as well, so I could be posting total bollocks.

Exactly what I thought for the first goal. When it went in thought it was just a quality finish. But looking at the replay seconds later on the big screen it looked like he could have done better. Having said that it was hit with some pace so maybe it was past hime before he could adjust.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
QUOTE=dig54;4401772]dear oh dear. you are clearly a special.

:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:[

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
the casper praising gets to me.

he cant catch, he flaps at every cross, he can barely kick (and when he does it goes out of play), hes ALWAYS slow at distributing the ball (not always good you know we have quick players and we should use them like liverpool did with bellamy and suarez), he doesnt command his area, defenders must shit themselves when he goes near the ball....

oh yea apart from that he's a really good goalkeeper:facepalm:

Thank f*** we have somebody who actually knows the game managing our team. I bet you'd rather have Brezovan or Poke in goal, or perhaps you advocate Uncle Tone spunking 20 mil on Joe Hart to shore things up at the back... :rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thank f*** we have somebody who actually knows the game managing our team. I bet you'd rather have Brezovan or Poke in goal, or perhaps you advocate Uncle Tone spunking 20 mil on Joe Hart to shore things up at the back... :rolleyes:

I was impressed by Reina's close control, distribution and time wasting, he'd fit the bill better than Hart and fit in to our style of play if we are looking at spunking millions on a replacement keeper :jester:

D

Deleted member 18477

coooool storyyyyyy brooooo!!!

hes shit! my opinion. if you don't like that f*** off? because you ankergren bummers are boring me.

ta ta.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
coooool storyyyyyy brooooo!!!

hes shit! my opinion. if you don't like that f*** off? because you ankergren bummers are boring me.

ta ta.

nurse! we got an escapee

Oct 6, 2010
Erm hasn't he only conceeded 5 or 6 goals in the league this season? i think we can forgive him for not not getting to a Craig Bellemy free kick that hit the bar anyway.

Sorry if your comment was meant to be tougue in cheek but the Casper bashing really gets to me.

The kneeling comment was tounge in cheek, the flapping one was not. Great shot stopper, not good at dominating his area. Not bashing, just saying. I presume opinions are still allowed? ;)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I was impressed by Reina's close control, distribution and time wasting, he'd fit the bill better than Hart and fit in to our style of play if we are looking at spunking millions on a replacement keeper :jester:

I'm liking your line o' finking Icy. Perhaps we'd be wise to by BOTH - & thus have a bit of healthy competition 'twixt the sticks?

You know it makes sense (Uncle Tone)! :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here