Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Murray

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I am going to go there soon. I,ve promise myself that so many times.

When are the midges dormant DKM. Just got back from Corfu and have very little blood left after those effing mosquitos.

Avoid mid-July onwards. May and June are the best months - if you can get away then. We would have gone more often - but I was always out-voted.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Federer vs Murray final then. No doubt about it for me, Federer will win. Some of these winners from Murray would have been returned with interest from Federer. Tsonga playing pretty badly overall, he was acting like a beaten man in the warm up.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Federer vs Murray final then. No doubt about it for me, Federer will win. Some of these winners from Murray would have been returned with interest from Federer. Tsonga playing pretty badly overall, he was acting like a beaten man in the warm up.

Tsonga was 2-0 down to feds and come back and won 3-2 dont write him off at all

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tsonga was 2-0 down to feds and come back and won 3-2 dont write him off at all

This is over and was before it began. Tsonga has been uninspired this tournament, he's been brilliant behind his serve and that has been enough. It's not enough against Murray, and he well knows it. This is over.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Give him some credit, Murray has been SUPERB here.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

You do know Murray win record V Feds dont you?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Come on Muzza!

Playing like this he has a genuine chance against Federer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here