Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Murray

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Well played,Federer and lets be honest many of us may have wanted R/F to go through but i for one felt Djokovic would be a step to far. Yet than Federer does have a game that seems to suit grass.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Roger will destroy whoever gets through.

Tsonga beat him at Wimbledon last year so I'm not sure he'll destroy him if he gets through, although in fairness he did beat Djokovic quite convincingly

I agree he's likely to destroy Murray though

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I support BHA England Scotland Ireland N.ireland Wales and GB. I also like Fulham and Arsenal Am I a bad or irrational person?

I draw the line at Wales... that's a step too far.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Tsonga beat him at Wimbledon last year so I'm not sure he'll destroy him if he gets through, although in fairness he did beat Djokovic quite convincingly

I agree he's likely to destroy Murray though

Difficult to see past Federer really, but Murray does have an impressive record against RF, and an even better one against Tsonga. Come on the dour Scot!!!!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Now come on Tsonga :thumbsup:

I very rarely follow a sport just because I want to watch someone lose.
I have my favourites of course but that is different.
Tonga a big favourite of yours is he ?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I very rarely follow a sport just because I want to watch someone lose.
I have my favourites of course but that is different.
Tonga a big favourite of yours is he ?

I spend quite a bit of time in France and I like the way he plays tennis and he does it with a smile on his face. I've never even been to Scotland, why would I want Murray to win?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I spend quite a bit of time in France and I like the way he plays tennis and he does it with a smile on his face. I've never even been to Scotland, why would I want Murray to win?

Spend a lot of time in France ? Come on Icy, 2 booze cruises to Calais isn,t going to wash with me.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Murray smashes through the Froggy boys defence. Great start.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Spend a lot of time in France ? Come on Icy, 2 booze cruises to Calais isn,t going to wash with me.

They were the long haul ones from Portsmouth to Caen in fairness

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
:
They were the long haul ones from Portsmouth to Caen in fairness

Apologies then. Come to think of it I,ve been to France many a time but strangely never to Scotland.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lovely to see the court only two thirds full.

Another magnificent job from the LTA when there are tons of people outside with their umbrellas up. :rolleyes:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sometimes I smile when people go to New Zealand and talk about the fantastic scenery - but have not seen the Scottish Highlands. I am sure New Zealand is magnificent - but so is Scotland.

I am going to go there soon. I,ve promise myself that so many times.

When are the midges dormant DKM. Just got back from Corfu and have very little blood left after those effing mosquitos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here