Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Murray

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
4th best in a truly global sport though. That counts for a lot
Yes I agree. I guess the problem is that there's not a lot between the top 3, and then there's a big drop to 4th. Not being capable of winning a grand slam event is a big problem.

Don't we currently have the top 3 golfers in the world? That's a pretty big sport, all of them are better than Murray.

Last edited:

Stumpy Tim

Yes I agree. I guess the problem is that there's not a lot between the top 3, and then there's a big drop to 4th. Not being capable of winning a grand slam event is a big problem.

Don't we currently have the top 3 golfers in the world? That's a pretty big sport, all of them are better than Murray.

There's a drop to the 4th, but not huge. Murray has now made two Grand Slam finals out of three this season, which suggests he is closing that gap.

Fair comment on golf players. I don't like golf so didn't notice that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I love how my view, shared by millions allows me to be singled out as a twat, well done.
Welcome to NSC :) Take it all with a pinch of chilli

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm £100 quid lighter if he wins a Grand Slam EVER (I think he's a choker) so I'm cheering for Tsonga (not that I'll watch it, Tennis is shit and I hate the TYPE that go to watch it and also the coverage).

How's it feel being £100 less heavy!?

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Wish I could find the old thread with all the murray haters on here saying he'd never win a major and me confidently saying he'd win the US.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here