Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Grey sacked (Merged)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What do you call a sexist old tosser who's lost his job & his Keys?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Not even a quick half second glance at the top threads?

franks brother

You're right, this was a very big call and I agree they have got it wrong. I'm not sure it was her opting out either, looking at the statement my guess it was pressure from the Officials Board, and possibly even the two clubs. It sounds as if every photographer was booked in to cover this match, with all cameras trained on her. They have decided she had become the story, but a good official has lost a match for nothing. I'd have just let her do the match, to pull her out is patronising.

Crewe Alexander now have about 2,000 sandwiches and pies going spare that they had ready for all the media that were due to turn up

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Oh no how else will they find another half-wit to play with machines, state the complete obvious, and pretend football started in 1992?

Brilliant, the bloke is a tool.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Cobblers....I am hairless and my baldness has often been the source of many a piss take.....for goodness sake this is PC gone mad....lighten up people these things were said off air to workmates and anyone that gets offended needs to have a serious paranoia check!!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So who is going to start the first rumour thread that Gus is on his way... to Skysports?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
No more quotes, such as, "He's a footballer, & I call him a footballer, cos that's what he is". You need to hear the voice to get the full impact of what utter gibberish that man speaks.

I can see ESPN snapping him up to replace Tommy (the auld onion bag) Smyth, (with a Y). Now, if you're talking about tool's, he beats Gray.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good news as finally that idiot is sacked.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I think we need a POLL as to whether he was actually liked! Personally I thought he was cack.....good riddance I say!

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Its ridiculous that a private conversation that in error was broadcast has led to a sacking, go to most pubs who were showing the game, or join a bunch of lads watching the game at home and you would have heard virtually word for word,it appears you are not only allowed to say what you think but also cannot have an opinion.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
230689086.jpg

Good job Im self employed I might get the sack otherwis... on Twitpic

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Couldn't agree with you more mate, i don't understand why so many people seem to hate him! He needs everything there is to know about football.

I liked him too but seems we are in the huge minority here :lolol:

Not a fan of Richard Keys though, so it's the wrong way round for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here