[Albion] Andi Zeqiri (Now Signed)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
[tweet]1309511789663727618[/tweet]

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I have relatives in Lausanne who are season ticket holders and are currently holding a celebration party having mugged Brighton off. Apparently shitehouse

Having watched his highlights video he looks pretty clinical. Left footed and he celebrates alone running away from the guy who set him up. May fail the no dickheads policy :wink:

Has a bit of the AK attitude possibly, that said an out and out striker lives off of scoring goals and being greedy.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Based on nothing more than youtube videos I'm not totally enamoured by this one, maybe it's the standard of where he's playing but I'm not very excited about this one yet. However will trust Potter to coach him to show the potential he has.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Local Parma newspaper 2 hours ago, courtesy of Google translate

https://www.parmatoday.it/sport/problemi-per-zeqiri-l-affare-rischia-di-saltare-l-agente-lo-spinge-in-premier.html

Problems for Zeqiri, the deal is likely to jump: the agent pushes him to the Premier
Distance between the player's request and the offer presented by Parma to his entourage that plays on the upside: Brighton and some Bundesliga teams on him

Problems for Zeqiri, the deal is likely to jump: the agent pushes him to the Premier
„No Parma for Andi Zeqiri. At least for now. The Lausanne striker, who had already had experience in Italian football with Fabio Grosso's Juventus Under 19, had promised himself to the Liverani only to break his word. The agreement seemed to be one step away, Parma had offered to pay the clause that would have freed him from the Swiss team, but in the end the negotiations stalled. The player would have made some claims on the salary, Parma was not inclined to comply with his requests. Result: deal skipped (for now). A rapprochement between the parties is difficult, the player would be considering - through his agent Michel Ulcher - offers from the Premier League (like Brighton) and the Bundesliga.“

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Something about that show reel reminds me of Zamora, could be the way he moves, the way he strikes the ball, or possibly that half the goals were scored at an athletics stadium.
Thought exactly that. Very left footed too.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Secret weapon against United?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
If Potter has watched him and see's something worthy then im on board. He's the age where we cant be expecting a finished article, but gives something for the coaches to work with.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yes I did. Personally I think we need a private jet painted to look like a Seagull but think this needs a different thread.

101122-seagull-plane-hmed-214p.grid-6x2.jpg

coming in high over Lancing/Shoreham......... Stealth

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Sounds like this may happen. Seems more likely than Brewster . All from Twitter of course

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Punt or u23

I'll hazard a guess he's an U23 punt so the current U23 punt can go to Swansea, in the hope he returns slightly less of a punt.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Guys, I shit you not this guy is the next Ibrahimovic.

The only caveat I would place on that is that I don't know what the **** I am talking about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here