Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andi Zeqiri (Now Signed)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
sA tweet has just come from an Indonesian account that google is struggling to translate but it reads along the lines of Zeqiri keeps upping his demands to Palma who have now said take it or leave it and his agent has started chucking our name about in response.

Far more plausible.
Sending a private jet for a pound shop Darwin Nunez, Swiss second division footballer,. And all because Potter has announced to the world he wants him in as a starter in his PL team!

Nothing to see here. It's all BS.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Is it possible to get a third thread going? What is the record for threads on the same subject at one time?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just a thought....seeing as using Brighton name is all the rage this summer for agents trying to get deals done.

Parma are pissing about or lowballing in negotiations, players agent contacts a few kosovan press friends and leaks Brighton are sending private jet to get him, simply to put pressure on Parma.

Sounds more plausible than us really going to get him and it being broadcast like this.

This was 22 hours ago. (Are we being played/used)?

[tweet]1309128089528606720[/tweet]

What odds on him signing for Parma in next 24/48 hours.

I posted similar about a week ago that our funding for our new striker was being done by being the patsy for agents to up the ltransfer fee. We get a commission and eventually have the funds to buy the striker we were really after, obviously none of us know who this is :lolol:

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Brighton are set to sign Andi Zeqiri from Losanna. Total agreement reached and medicals expected on next hours - he’ll be the new striker. �� #Brighton #transfers

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1309504619144507394?s=19

Dunno how to link tweets, but this is that fabrizo Romano who also said Ben White had signed for Leeds lol

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Why the hell don't Wikipedia band these stupid tits from editing stories like this? Make it login based and ban repeat offenders. It quite happily let me undo the changes without logging in so the 12 year old will be back on there again announcing the signing again.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Brighton are set to sign Andi Zeqiri from Losanna. Total agreement reached and medicals expected on next hours - he’ll be the new striker. �� #Brighton #transfers

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1309504619144507394?s=19

Dunno how to link tweets, but this is that fabrizo Romano who also said Ben White had signed for Leeds lol

fyi.

its [tweet**]***numbers.only.from.tweet***[/tweet**]

remove all ** in brackets

so in your case 1309504619144507394 goes between the brackets.

fwiw he is a top journo and most often correct..... normally includes the words 'here we go' when its a done deal and the previous White one was a FAKE, that someone else posted claiming it was allegedly deleted by FR, but in truth was just made up BS.

He's legit

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have relatives in Lausanne who are season ticket holders and are currently holding a celebration party having mugged Brighton off. Apparently shitehouse

Having watched his highlights video he looks pretty clinical. Left footed and he celebrates alone running away from the guy who set him up. May fail the no dickheads policy :wink:

Last edited:

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
I have relatives in Lausanne who are season ticket holders and are currently holding a celebration party having mugged Brighton off. Apparently shitehouse

Having watched his highlights video he looks pretty clinical. Left footed and he celebrates alone running away from the guy who set him up. May fail the no dickheads policy :wink:

i noticed that - every single time he scores.....

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

How weird, i though exactly the same re the goal celebrations, lots of happy team mates around and insists on running to the corner to celebrate alone.

Think the left peg may have been pretty important in the data, especially if used on the left of the front 2 or 3.

Aint going to get that level of defending here though.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I much prefer this thread.

So much better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here