Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I know that much is True

Ha ha ha ha ha
I know this much is TRUE

THIS IS THE SOUND OF MY SOUL
THIS IS THE SOUND
LISTENING TO MARVIN ALL NIGHT LONG

I'm now as I type getting my vinyls out and True is going on the turntable, oh just listen to that crackle as the needle hits that lovely bit of black plastic

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ha ha ha ha ha
I know this much is TRUE

THIS IS THE SOUND OF MY SOUL
THIS IS THE SOUND
LISTENING TO MARVIN ALL NIGHT LONG

I'm now as I type getting my vinyls out and True is going on the turntable, oh just listen to that crackle as the needle hits that lovely bit of black plastic

Is it one of those big 70's ones that were built into a sideboard?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And what would you know,your Spielberg had Private Ryan fighting them before they even got posted to Normandy and they never got within a hundred miles of his location.

It is a free World and people can post under whatever name they want. I don't think it is great but if we ban it, well, that is what the Nazi's would have done isn't it ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just had a look at my 7" singles and I notice that I still have To cut a long story short, Lifeline & Instinction. :ffsparr:

Sorry [MENTION=144]Goldstone Rapper[/MENTION]

Haha. I tried to work 'Instinction' into a previous post but then realised it wasn't a real word!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
That's it; pragmatism usually wins the day.

All those German troops decided to be pragmatic and obey when they were ordered to kill innocent civilians as they didn't want to die in their stead.
The sort of situation where people genuinely have "no choice" is hideous to contemplate. I know that I could not sentence my family to death in order that I uphold a principle...

Justifies to me the belief that dangerously extreme viewpoints should be challenged and marginalised whenever the opportunity arises - even at a trivial level (and it doesn't get much more trivial than NSC usernames...).

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
That's it; pragmatism usually wins the day.

All those German troops decided to be pragmatic and obey when they were ordered to kill innocent civilians as they didn't want to die in their stead.

"We were only following orders" is a Defence denied at the Nuremberg war crimes trials.Equally these animals were dedicated to the ideals of the Nazi regime,they loved their work.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
To Modfather & Bladders
Yep that's the one , the one you could place 5 to 6 seven inch singles on top of each other waiting for them to drop down one after the other any more than the 6 vinyls at a time then it starts sounding all warped

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Anyone got one of these for playing their Spandau Ballet and Bruce Foxton 7"s?

124517.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here