Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And we allow the shame of Das Reich to pollute this site

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
^ Bill, I'm guessing you're agreeing with me rather than Lord Bracknell, going by the time posted.
I know about Das Reich, it's not nice stuff, as I've said I've visited the place. But if I changed my username to Genghis Khan or Chairman Mao or any dictator or genocide movement is that tasteless? It's an interesting thought, one that's stopping me from tidying up the flat.
(by the way, I know nothing of Das Reich the NSC poster, I only remember not agreeing with him on most things so I'm not being biased)
*logs off*

So das reich takes a username from a division of the nazi army, the nazi's being about white supremacy.

No surprise someone with a username like yours sticks up for whites. ( :jester: )

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
thanks for the support of the level headed on here, as for the others................

Support? Hanging is too good for you!

How dare you choose a username that a handful of posters don't care for, shame on you.

Perhaps we should not have any individual choice when we sign up, and just be allocated a number. It would save this kind of life threatening crisis occurring again.

Anyway, now I have solved this problem, I'm off to solve the 2 next most important, World Peace and Greenhouse gasses/climate change!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009

How dare you choose a username that a handful of posters don't care for, shame on you.

Perhaps we should not have any individual choice when we sign up, and just be allocated a number. It would save this kind of life threatening crisis occurring again.

Anyway, now I have solved this problem, I'm off to solve the 2 next most important, World Peace and Greenhouse gasses/climate change!

:wanker:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

:lolol:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Why don't the MOD's just ban the little twat

Knowing NSC as I do though he'll continue to have access to this platform in which he can glorify his beloved Panzer Division. Whilst the thread starter gets a lifetime ban for starting a thread about another user.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Would banning him be hypocritical? Seems like something the Nazis would have done.

No the Nazi's would have killed him

For the record, I am not for one moment suggesting we do that

:rolleyes:

Jan 30, 2008

you know the score mate :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
Why don't the MOD's just ban the little twat

Knowing NSC as I do though he'll continue to have access to this platform in which he can glorify his beloved Panzer Division. Whilst the thread starter gets a lifetime ban for starting a thread about another user.
you sound desperate , YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO WIND YOUR NECK IN :yawn:

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
I'm not bothered with user names on here...

But I can understand why people are offended, especially if French!
The panzer division das reich/ waffen ss did massacre a whole village of over 600 women and children.
So not really funny is it

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
you sound desperate , YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO WIND YOUR NECK IN :yawn:

You're right I am desperate for you to get a cheeky little ban so you obviously know me well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here