Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An ethnic person asked for a job today, I replied, sod off, I only employ white peopl

racist or not?

• Yes

Votes: 58 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 31.0%

• Total voters

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
ack said:
I have not and never will vote BNP,but look at the facts of todays society.
peeps from portugal have come over to pick tomatoes coz they have better standard of living here with the benefit sys(fact).3 m8s self employed,laid of as drivers coz the poles will do it cheaper. these m8s live in average houses and have 2 or 3 kids and need to earn enough to survive,but their replacements live in bedsits and send the money back to buy houses for their families to buy houses in Poland(fact).
That issue is Europe-wide, not just confined to the UK, and one of the many downsides of unchecked capitalism. The BNP (nor any other party for that matter) would never be able to 'fix' it.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: An ethnic person asked for a job today, I replied, sod off, I only employ white peop

Lord Bracknell said:
If the first thing you see is someone's origins and you use that information to treat them less favourably, then your are displaying racism.

Will that do?

That would be Fine by me, if you weren't a paddy that is.:salute: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
That issue is Europe-wide, not just confined to the UK, and one of the many downsides of unchecked capitalism. The BNP (nor any other party for that matter) would never be able to 'fix' it.

No it isn't, only Britain and sweden I beleive opened their doors to all of Eastern Europe. Creating a flood of over a quarter of a million when government assumed there would be about 13,000.

Its a myth to say they come here to do the jobs British people wont do, would you emigrate just to do the shit jobs or the best you can get? This at a time when the economy is loosing jobs, not very smart.

If these points are to hard for you to understand just look for spelling mistakes.

Oceanic said:
At work in London and an immigrant was looking for work and said I was the right person to ask for work, I replied really, you’ve more chance of getting a council house, benefits than ever working for me as I only employ white people and people who can string a sentence together.

I know, I’m not a racist but am looking after the white people, trying to give them work instead of the politically correct brigade saying ethnic minorities should get job opportunities before whites.

Somerset police: 400 applicants required to join the force, they receive 297 and 243 are turned down because they are white and the other’s are accepted because they’re ethnic. Now if that was reversed, 297 turned down because of ethnic origin and the 54 accepted because they’re white, we all now what would happen, they’d be outrage, racists, and a public inquiry but as they were white then that’s ok, but it happens all over the country.

Whites who are born here and leave school, collage, university have less chance of getting a job than if your black, paki or any other country apart from Britain.

In Barking, 8/10 families are thinking of voting BNP (British National Party) in the coming elections in may because Labour have let them down. Immigrants and asylum seekers get priorities over housing than whites and jobs, Labour are waking up to reality at last but it’s to late for their spin masters.

Closer to home, The Evening Argus, Yes, the Argus, I bet people were shocked what they read last month on page two. Ethic minorities to be given priorities over jobs than local people. Anyone read it?. I couldn’t believe it, so you’re white or British born go for a job but get refused because you’re not an ethnic.

That’s why I employ white people, If I’m racist and should be arrested then so should Tony Blair and his politically correct brigade and the police force for rejecting whites. ethnic minorities get helped like babies in nappies.

Anyway want a job, British people welcome, black, white, blue or pink, I don’t care but no ethnic minorities who come to our shores as we losing jobs left right and centre, thousands of porters, nurses, doctors, and car makers and it’ll get worse.

Thanks for reading.

Regards.

I’m ok jack, f*** everyone else. (Tony Blair and Labour manifesto for the next general election)

Genius - a badly strung-together rant, replete with punctuation, spelling and grammar errors which opens with a statement that 'I only employ ... people who can string a sentence together'. That's right up there with looney's parodies. Keep at it - you are doing a fantastic job for the anti-fascists.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: An ethnic person asked for a job today, I replied, sod off, I only employ white peopl

fatbadger said:
. That's right up there with looney's parodies. Keep at it - you are doing a fantastic job for the anti-fascists.

dinnerisready.gif

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
looney said:
No it isn't, only Britain and sweden I beleive opened their doors to all of Eastern Europe. Creating a flood of over a quarter of a million when government assumed there would be about 13,000.
Immigration is an issue all over Europe talking about people from all parts of the world.

UK and Sweden may have a certain policy towards people from Eastern Europe, France has it with Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia, Spain has immigration issues with people north Africa, Germany has issues with people from Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria. Italy has it with Croatians, Slovenes etc and on and on.

This issue has different repercussion for different countries across the continent, but they all have to deal with it in one form or another.

looney said:
Its a myth to say they come here to do the jobs British people wont do, would you emigrate just to do the shit jobs or the best you can get? This at a time when the economy is loosing jobs, not very smart.

If these points are to hard for you to understand just look for spelling mistakes.
No, they're quite simple points. You made them after all. Point is, I wasn't talking about shit jobs, I was mainly talking about the problems of border control.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Why is Looney's shit knob-shaped? Has it taken the form of the last thing that was wedged up his shit-locker?

Perhaps his problem is that Ivan, his Estonian lover, has been deported, so he turns to us to rant in the hope that we take pity on him?

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Oceanic are you the prick who used to be Terrace Dandy and before that Lucky Boy Farang? Thing is you really are talking shit. Do you really feel so hard done by, you think you're having such a shit life? Take a look around you and see who's doing all the shit jobs. On the train to London it's black people clearing all the shit off the carriages, every hotel chambemaid is Polish, all the cleaners in offices are black, dont see too many of them working in the higher paid jobs. The reality is that its mostly immigrants who wipe your arse for scum like you. If your first post is in any way true I hope you get found out and sacked, you f***ing racist scum. And soon hopefully soon some muslim will wipe that greasy smirk off Nick Griffins face, the man who described the holocaust as 'an abberation'. This is what we're dealing with here. Fear them Looney? No we just laugh at them.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Southy said:
Oceanic are you the prick who used to be Dandyman TE]

That xxxx is NOT me, I think you might mean Terrace Dandy.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
looney said:

Everybody in the world wants a better life for themselves and their kids. Economic migrants are a fact of life. Same as it ever was. Remember the ten pound poms that buggered off to Oz in the Sixties? Most of me ginger neighbours in Scotland were well up for that, so much so that they flogged off their Radio Rental tellys to pay for their flights :lol:

Maybe you could hire a Latvian to do your spelling for you?

;)

Last edited:

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Dandyman said:
Southy said:
Oceanic are you the prick who used to be Dandyman TE]

That xxxx is NOT me, I think you might mean Terrace Dandy.

Just realised and edited before I read your post. Sorry to associate you with that gimp.

E

enigma

Biscuit said:
anyone who has a BNP avatar isn't worth paying attention too.

Did Oceanics grandad fight during WWII?

Probably for the germans.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Tom Hark said:
Everybody in the world wants a better life for themselves and their kids. Ecomonic migrants are a fact of life. Same as it ever was. Remember the ten pound poms that buggered off to Oz in the Sixties? Most of me ginger neighbours in Scotland were well up for that, so much so that they flogged off their Radio Rental tellies to pay for their flights :lol:

Maybe you could hire a Latvian to do your spelling for you?

;)

He had an Estonian to do his intestine-poking and it didn't work out. I hardly think he's in the market for another Eastern European.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am having an extension put on my house. We shopped around for recommended builders, and the ones we chose have a superb reputation. I asked the bloke who runs the company who he employs, and he told me 100% of his workforce was Polish.

When I asked why, he said they are talented craftsmen, are never sick, have a good work ethic, and take pride in their achievements. He said that the company had given up on taking on local apprentices as they were lazy, sloppy and always tried to get away with whatever they can.

He went on to say that he would rather employ local lads, but at the end of the day his commitment was to his clients and giving them the best possible service, rather than employing workshy chavs

Dandyman

In London village.
Southy said:
Just realised and edited before I read your post. Sorry to associate you with that gimp.

No worries.

Dandyman

In London village.
coventrygull said:
the leader speak watch and see those evil vile nazis speak god what scum :D

Cov, I got the impression that you had moved on from the BNP and their ilk. Why the desire to defend them ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here