Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An ethnic person asked for a job today, I replied, sod off, I only employ white peopl

racist or not?

• Yes

Votes: 58 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 31.0%

• Total voters

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Dandyman said:
Cov, I got the impression that you had moved on from the BNP and their ilk. Why the desire to defend them ?

I would defend anyone who ever they are to the right of freedom of speech as long as they remain within the law.

I just find it very funny people wetting their knickers over the BNP .:lolol:

Dandyman

In London village.
coventrygull said:
I would defend anyone who ever they are to the right of freedom of speech as long as they remain within the law.

I just find it very funny people wetting their knickers over the BNP .:lolol:

Oceanic is clearly either very thick or a wind up artist. Just interested in the difference in attitude between you and Hants.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Dandyman said:
Oceanic is clearly either very thick or a wind up artist. Just interested in the difference in attitude between you and Hants.

No problems with that. I think that I was involved in far right politics a tad longer than hants and old habits and all that :D

Dandyman

In London village.
coventrygull said:
No problems with that. I think that I was involved in far right politics a tad longer than hants and old habits and all that :D

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
B.M.F said:
. Illegal immigrants do get preference on housing etc above others.

This is completely untrue. Do not believe everything you read in the Sun. There was a good article on Thursdays independent about how the BNP exploit peoples fears with lies and half truths. I recommend you read it and then next time you hear that immigrants get all the houses/jobs / women perhaps you'll try to find the truth before donning the white hood.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article358775.ece

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Voroshilov said:
This is completely untrue. Do not believe everything you read in the Sun. There was a good article on Thursdays independent about how the BNP exploit peoples fears with lies and half truths. I recommend you read it and then next time you hear that immigrants get all the houses/jobs / women perhaps you'll try to find the truth before donning the white hood.

So you should not believe the Sun but believe the Independent. There must be some logic there :D

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
coventrygull said:
So you should not believe the Sun but believe the Independent. There must be some logic there :D

Yeah the logic being the Independant as a paper doesn't have an anti immigrant agenda. Go away and look at the facts . Then when you actually know the reality of the situation come back and have an adult conversation rather than just picking random statements that confirm to yourpreconceived stance.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Voroshilov said:
Yeah the logic being the Independant as a paper doesn't have an anti immigrant agenda. Go away and look at the facts . Then when you actually know the reality of the situation come back and have an adult conversation rather than just picking random statements that confirm to yourpreconceived stance.

I don't have a preconcieved stance. I don't read the Sun or the Independent. it was just the point that you believed that the Independent was telling the truth.

It amused me that people think that the BNP are the only party that tell lies to get elected.

If you look where I live you will see I don't have to go away to look at the facts. I only have to look out my window to see the influx of asylum seekers down my street.

I am not saying this as a bad thing just reporting the situation as it is here in Coventry.

I would just say that the asylum issue is not a black and white issue. Many asians here condem the asylum seekers as much as any white person.

I am genuinely concerned about the situaion and where it might lead.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Everybody in the world wants a better life for themselves and their kids. Economic migrants are a fact of life. Same as it ever was. Remember the ten pound poms that buggered off to Oz in the Sixties? Most of me ginger neighbours in Scotland were well up for that, so much so that they flogged off their Radio Rental tellys to pay for their flights :lol:

Maybe you could hire a Latvian to do your spelling for you?

;)

Thats not an issue, the issue is the longterm problems and short that are building up as are stupid government runs an open door immigration policy at our expense.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Voroshilov said:

Thats not logic, you have not considered the possibility the independant has a pro immigration agenda, which as a leftwing paper it does.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Voroshilov said:

vladipisstake i am not going to say that the article you have quoted is inaccurate, but on a personal note
a while ago i took my stepson to the local housing office requesting accommodation for him and his girlfriend (who had just given birth to a baby boy with downs-syndrome) because the health authority said that their newborn son could not live in the accommodation they were currently in (dampish bed sit). on the top of the form it stated 'Priority will be given to asylum seekers/immigrants' :down: :down: :down:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
hampden park said:
vladipisstake i am not going to say that the article you have quoted is inaccurate, but on a personal note
a while ago i took my stepson to the local housing office requesting accommodation for him and his girlfriend (who had just given birth to a baby boy with downs-syndrome) because the health authority said that their newborn son could not live in the accommodation they were currently in (dampish bed sit). on the top of the form it stated 'Priority will be given to asylum seekers/immigrants' :down: :down: :down:

Well I'm sorry to hear that. IMO that is just wrong (giving priority to one group over another, not your post).
I hope your stepson's sorted out now.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
looney said:
Thats not an issue, the issue is the longterm problems and short that are building up as are stupid government runs an open door immigration policy at our expense.

How do you reconcile this statement with the fact that our immigration laws are the toughest they have ever been?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
looney said:
Thats not logic, you have not considered the possibility the independant has a pro immigration agenda, which as a leftwing paper it does.

Yes I've considered it, but believe they take a neutral stance on the issue. Just because someone doesn't agree with your own views Looney doesn't automatically make them left wing.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Voroshilov said:
Well I'm sorry to hear that. IMO that is just wrong (giving priority to one group over another, not your post).
I hope your stepson's sorted out now.

yes they are sorted now, and thanks :thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Voroshilov said:
Yes I've considered it, but believe they take a neutral stance on the issue. Just because someone doesn't agree with your own views Looney doesn't automatically make them left wing.

Just because someone questions an open immigration policy does not make them anti-immigration. In fact qustioning the level of immigration is the middle road, its neither open or closed door.

You dont see immigrants living on the streets so its safe to assume they are housed.

How do you reconcile this statement with the fact that our immigration laws are the toughest they have ever been?

How can they be the toughest they have ever been with a net influx of over 200,000. 20 times the net rate over the last couple of decades.

Or the recent resignation of a minister who was caught out operating a wave through policy?

afters
I have a girlfriend and occaisionally yours joins in for a threesome.:love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here