Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An ethnic person asked for a job today, I replied, sod off, I only employ white peopl

racist or not?

• Yes

Votes: 58 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 31.0%

• Total voters

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Though you lefties were against mocking afflictions. I suppose when your spun into a blind panic thats all you have got.:lolol:

Hardly gives you the moral high ground to complain about Oceanic does it?

:wave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
looney said:
I know I know its really sad when you lefties dont have any intelligent arguements. Boy the BNP must have you running scared. It will be left to the tories to defeat them again as usual.

:)

It's "..intelligent ARGUMENTS..." dumbass :dunce:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I almost believed it, until I got to the bit about Oceanic being responsible for hiring and firing.

You only have one star on your badge, you aren't even qualified to ask if someone wants supersizing....

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
A serious Question for you leftists.

Do the BNP make you shiver with fear or disgust?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:

Who or what is the BNP? And can you spell its full title?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
looney said:

Disgust. What a crap outlook on life, to judge people by their colour. Lowest of the low IMO, and not fit to lick the boots of decent people. :nono:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
BNP- shake with laughter mainly. Recruit from the most stupid in society (and yes, I know that have some "educated" people in their ranks, but they tend to have an alternate motive based on big skinheads getting sweaty....), play on their fears and let them pretend that they are a viable future. Sad, because it denies their followers the ability to really see a solution, beyond the shallow racism. If they could develop a coherent social policy which gave people something other than a single racist policy disguised under bank holidays for St George then they would be more of a worry. As it is, they will never be a party of power - forever paddling in the shallows, literally and figuratively.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
HampshireSeagulls said:
BNP- shake with laughter mainly. Recruit from the most stupid in society (and yes, I know that have some "educated" people in their ranks, but they tend to have an alternate motive based on big skinheads getting sweaty....), play on their fears and let them pretend that they are a viable future. Sad, because it denies their followers the ability to really see a solution, beyond the shallow racism. If they could develop a coherent social policy which gave people something other than a single racist policy disguised under bank holidays for St George then they would be more of a worry. As it is, they will never be a party of power - forever paddling in the shallows, literally and figuratively.

Seconded. and agree with B.M.F

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Disgust. What a crap outlook on life, to judge people by their colour. Lowest of the low IMO, and not fit to lick the boots of decent people. :nono:

Thought so. There really is no point discussing racial politics with you arrogant wankers till your shivering with fear, so let me know when you are. Untill then.........

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Don't agree with BMF about the National Service though! Sorry, I had the YTS days of the early 80s, and we have other "issues" at the moment with not only a reduction in standards (not for all, I hasten to add), but with some poorly-considered Partnerships arranged by our Training Partner. It simply doesn't work to take non-Service oriented people into our environment these days - if they don't want to be there, then they are a burden.

Boot camps are the only answer, but you have to suspend their human rights whilst they are there, otherwise you can get nothing out of them unless there is a lawyer present. Even military prisons are little better than Butlins (but with better food and gym facilities!)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
Though you lefties were against mocking afflictions. I suppose when your spun into a blind panic thats all you have got.:lolol:

Hardly gives you the moral high ground to complain about Oceanic does it?

:wave:

Actually, that's the most accurate thing I think you've ever posted. Joking apart just how PC is it to mock the afflicted ?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
All I can say about the BNP is that I am glad their leaders are a bunch of monkeys, if they had someone who was as good an orator and leader as Adolf Hitler then I would be worried. With the country and economy in the state that it is at present then they will always be an extreme party on the fringes, with little chance of real power, the problem would arise if we sunk into a deep depression, like Germany did in the 30's.

I would like to add that I am a monkey lover and my comment was intented to be taken literally, I apologise if any monkey reading this has taken offence from my comparison to a member of the BNP leadership.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bhaexpress said:
Actually, that's the most accurate thing I think you've ever posted. Joking apart just how PC is it to mock the afflicted ?

Is he afflicted or a victim of his own stupidity?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I think it's OK for the afflicted to mock each other - kind of like when it's OK for black people to call each other "nigga".

I'd love to see a txt conversation between Looney and Oceanic....

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Gully said:
All I can say about the BNP is that I am glad their leaders are a bunch of monkeys, if they had someone who was as good an orator and leader as Adolf Hitler then I would be worried. With the country and economy in the state that it is at present then they will always be an extreme party on the fringes, with little chance of real power, the problem would arise if we sunk into a deep depression, like Germany did in the 30's.

I would like to add that I am a monkey lover and my comment was intented to be taken literally, I apologise if any monkey reading this has taken offence from my comparison to a member of the BNP leadership.

Don't worry mate. this coversation is to clever for Kev to understand:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Les Biehn said:
Is he afflicted or a victim of his own stupidity?

Well fairs fair the bloke does have a problem with dyslexia and when he actually uses his own words rather than cut and paste we all (me included) do extract the michael.

You may not agree with his views and may find them obnoxious but parts of them have some validity. Oceanic on the other hand is an out and out facist and is proud of the fact, different ball game.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bhaexpress said:
Well fairs fair the bloke does have a problem with dyslexia and when he actually uses his own words rather than cut and paste we all (me included) do extract the michael.

You may not agree with his views and may find them obnoxious but parts of them have some validity. Oceanic on the other hand is an out and out facist and is proud of the fact, different ball game.

I do agree with you. I think at least Looney attempts to think through his stand points (a bit anyway and that doesn't excuse them). Oceanic is a f***ing cvnt.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Les Biehn said:
I do agree with you. I think at least Looney attempts to think through his stand points (a bit anyway and that doesn't excuse them). Oceanic is a f***ing cvnt.

My sentiments exactly.

Les Biehn said:
Oceanic is a f***ing cvnt.

Next months elections :thumbsup:. Time I retired, to much sherbet.

24 hours to save the NHS '97' :lolol:

Tough on crime, tough on the courses of crime '97' :lolol:

Better education for all '97' :lolol:

Labour have the lost the plot and Blair wants a legacy, oh yeah, he’ll leave a legacy alright as the worst prime Minster this country has ever had. It can only get better as Blair says, change the record prick, you've been saying that since 97 :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here