Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amy Winehouse - looking good

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm not - I think you'll find i'm voiving an OPINION.

And your views tend to contradict mine - i'm not going to walk on eggshells just because it's you Gareth.

Fair enough but you would think by the law of averages and quantum physics that there would be a chance by now after 5 years you would have agreed with me on 1 issue.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can honestly say I don't think you have EVER agreed with me on 1 single issue ever discussed on NSC.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And the REMF is not a topic.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
f***ing hell, few people taking themselves too seriously. Better not tell my Heather Mills joke here!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Have you thought of applying to the Komedia in Brighton are there is a shortage of good stand up comedians with a good and varied repertoire. My sides are literally aching.

You are a strange sensitive person aren't you.

+1 means I agree with Laura that you have done a fantastic job with the REMF. I dont see how that is supposed to be funny.:shrug::shrug::shrug:. I would call it a compliment:thumbsup:

Perhaps you're just not familiar with this terminology.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
of course it doesn't, but i doubt that the ability to laugh at other's physical problems is on the list of qualifications required for becoming a good nurse.

and it's pretty hypocritical coming from someone so sensitive about her own 'issues'.

My issues are with missing fingers, not heroin soaked skin

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
My issues are with missing fingers, not heroin soaked skin

yes...and?

i wasn't comparing issues. i'm talking about your opinion of how people with issues should be treated. you apparently disagree, but i don't think it's appropriate for someone who wants to be a nurse to find humour in other people's misfortunes be they physical or mental (and i'm sure you would agree that the picture which started this thread shows the physical manifestation of a mental problem).

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
there does appear to be a complete lack of compassion

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
yes...and?

i wasn't comparing issues. i'm talking about your opinion of how people with issues should be treated. you apparently disagree, but i don't think it's appropriate for someone who wants to be a nurse to find humour in other people's misfortunes be they physical or mental (and i'm sure you would agree that the picture which started this thread shows the physical manifestation of a mental problem).

Why did you bring it up then?

Of course I feel sorry for the kid, I said it earlier. No-one should go through what you di with a heroin addiction, i've seen addiction and withdrawal on my last placement, and it certainly isn't nice. What needs to be asked is why she hasn't been sectioned - it's going to be the only way she gets through it.

US - You're really laughable.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was talking about the thread in general, your so aggressive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here