Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amy Winehouse - looking good

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Poor girl. Nailed-on dead before she's thirty and probably by the time she's 25.

Won't even be able to fulfil the old rock'n'roll quote: 'Live Fast, Die Young, Leave A Good-Looking Corpse'.

Sad waste of a life.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Everyone has eccentricities. Some like to do dangerous sports, ride fast motorbikes, eat too much etc. I class drinking too much and taking drugs in this category.

Anyone is entitled to live life as they want to, as long as it does not impact on others.

So if they die as a consequence then that was their decision, Who are we to interfere.

I can see your point - but when you're doing something to "hide" from some inner demon, not simply to get your kicks, then thats where I think there is a problem.

I drink a little, we race cars, we enjoy good food, but I'm not doing it to try and forget about something else, I'm simply doing it as I enjoy it. I might be wrong, but Amy seems to have personal demons she's trying to quiten, not just simply enjoying life.

I was unaware that Amy Winehouse was mentally ill. Can someone please let me know what illness she has.

Her mental illness is that she is a skaggy little crack-head who married a heroin dealer (allegedly of course) and has squandered countless chances in rehab paid for by her family and her record company.

Wish she'd hitch up with docherty and they'd both sod off and die quite frankly.

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
Her mental illness is that she is a skaggy little crack-head who married a heroin dealer (allegedly of course) and has squandered countless chances in rehab paid for by her family and her record company.

Wish she'd hitch up with docherty and they'd both sod off and die quite frankly.

what a numpty, you seem to miss the fact that Back To Black and the Libertines debut are two of the best and most influential albums of the decade.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I can see your point - but when you're doing something to "hide" from some inner demon, not simply to get your kicks, then thats where I think there is a problem.

I drink a little, we race cars, we enjoy good food, but I'm not doing it to try and forget about something else, I'm simply doing it as I enjoy it. I might be wrong, but Amy seems to have personal demons she's trying to quiten, not just simply enjoying life.

Well again its all about personal decisions. She knows she has demons but refuses help and even boasted about this in a song.

So she has taken the adult decision to go it alone and thats fine by me. Its just another form of euthanasia, but as shes a celebrity we all get to be spectators.

I have a friend with inner demons who has never taken a drink as she knows if she starts she may never stop. Theres someone I admire.:clap2:

what a numpty, you seem to miss the fact that Back To Black and the Libertines debut are two of the best and most influential albums of the decade.

Quite frankly you're some kind of a fool if that makes you think she and the crack head twat are some kinds of geniuses. I couldn't give a shit what music they've made.

He burgles his own band members flats to pay for his shitty little habit and she is simply a skag-head who should f*** off and die. She may be a talented skag-head but she is still a skag-head.

You don't get addicted to smack or crack without making some effort to do so. Well she's made the effort and has done so quite well.

Now can she please close the circle and die.

Edit to tone down the comments and spelling mistake.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I assume that by the lack of response that it's a fallacy that she's actually mentally ill. Unless taking drugs is just a euphamism for mentally ill these days.

Although I do notice that the phrase battling demons has just entered into the fray. Anyone know what demons she's at war with?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Why on earth would you wish two young people dead? Granted, they should sod off, and would probably quite like to, but the muppet tabloids won't quite let them. Wouldn't care if I never saw either Winehouse or Doherty outside the pages of the NME ever again, but this being the UK, that's never going to happen. The Sun, The star and the Mirror won't rest unless one or the other or both are carried away in a body bag. Then NME will sell the tee-shirts. Oh well.

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
Quite frankly you're some kind of a fool if that makes you think she and the crack head twat are some kinds of geniuses. I couldn't give a shit what music they've made.

He burgles his own band members flats to pay for his shitty little habit and she is simply a skag-head who should f*** off and die. She may be a talented skag-head but she is still a skag-head.

You don't get addicted to smack or crack without making some effort to do so. Well she's made the effort and has done so quite well.

Now can she please close the circle and die.

Edit to tone down the comments and spelling mistake.

:lol:

any of your favourite bands or artists had problems with drugs ? or do you just listen to christian rock ? you sound like a right nazi !

and i don't think winehouse or doherty are geniuses. i reserve that for brian wilson (who had problems with drugs and schizophrenia) and neil young (who had problems with drugs and epilepsy). but do you wish them dead too?

Last edited:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me

Eh? Both albums are total bollocks. Back to Black isn't as bad but the Libertines album is the shittiest excuse for music I've ever come across - and I've listened to some shit music in my time!!!

How that albums selling figures got into double figures I'll never know, all I can say is that the group members must have bloody big families.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Jez, what a thread.

The only thing that mystifys (sp) me is the interest people have in this shit. I couldn't care less about getting to see what Amy Winehouse's smack addled face looks like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here