Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amario Cozier-Duberry - SIGNS 4 YEAR CONTRACT

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
All of this, but I think Mitoma stays. Someone will go out on loan but not until later in the window when we know who is still with us, or whether or not we've picked up any new injuries.
Then surely that's Osman?

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Amazing how many players there are these days with double-barrelled names, isn't it? Back in the 1970's, 80s and 90s there were hardly any.

Likewise, beards.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Just watched his video. Wow.

I mean, I know, take these things with a pinch of salt right, because they don't show the number of times he got turned over while showing off, or put it on the train track, but he looks like he's got the attributes to be an incredible player. Well done to the club for selling a vision and sealing the deal.

Supporting a team who has no interest in bringing young players through must be rubbish right?

And just on the video, it was soooo weird watching him drift through our players and score against us and be thinking, "yes go on lad". That was proper messed up

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just watched his video. Wow.

I mean, I know, take these things with a pinch of salt right, because they don't show the number of times he got turned over while showing off, or put it on the train track, but he looks like he's got the attributes to be an incredible player. Well done to the club for selling a vision and sealing the deal.

Supporting a team who has no interest in bringing young players through must be rubbish right?

And just on the video, it was soooo weird watching him drift through our players and score against us and be thinking, "yes go on lad". That was proper messed up
Also, a few nice right footed goals and assists to confirm he is not totally one footed.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Amazing how many players there are these days with double-barrelled names, isn't it? Back in the 1970's, 80s and 90s there were hardly any.

Likewise, beards.
I heard an ITK say that we were quite pleased not to get KDH as well as ACD so WA didn't lose his teeth on co commentary.

And , yes, even a lot of players in the men's team have beards now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Likewise, beards.
Likewise tattoos

Likewise decent haircuts.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wonder if you could draw a correlation between the number of footballers with perms and the number of footballers with double barrelled names.
Piece of piss.

1720904976560.png

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ideally, I’d like to see all our new signings (well the obvious ones not the Us) staying until the January window and Hürzeler having a chance to play around with the gsquad a bit. It would also give players like Adingra a chance to maintain his current superiority in the pecking order by measuring him up against Minteh etc in training as well as giving ACD and Osman a chance to debut with the Senior squad whatever happens, Surely we can carry a few extra players for 6 months before sending them out on loan?
The ones more likely to go out on loan were playing for our U21s last season, not players we've paid money for (though I wouldn't be surprised to see Sima and Undav out on loan again).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here