Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amario Cozier-Duberry - SIGNS 4 YEAR CONTRACT

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is he still with us or has he gone on loan ? It’s gone very quiet.
If it's quiet that means he's still here.

Not that I expect him to stay. A loan will be lined up soon.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Makes sense. At Norwich he'd link up with Duffers. Got a Norwich supporting mate, he says jury still out on Thorup for him but he's trying to play possession based attractive football. Thorup is young at 35 and ex-Nordsjælland manager (Kudus, Osman and Adringa ex-club). Might be a good fit for ACD.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Makes sense. At Norwich he'd link up with Duffers. Got a Norwich supporting mate, he says jury still out on Thorup for him but he's trying to play possession based attractive football. Thorup is young at 35 and ex-Nordsjælland manager (Kudus, Osman and Adringa ex-club). Might be a good fit for ACD.
I can't be sure of this, but I'm FAIRLY sure, that amongst the criteria the club look for in selecting a suitable loan destination for an impressionable young player (level of football / probability of significant playing time / personality and playing style of manager / location) that the opportunity to 'link up' with Shane Duffy is not high on the list!

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
I can't be sure of this, but I'm FAIRLY sure, that amongst the criteria the club look for in selecting a suitable loan destination for an impressionable young player (level of football / probability of significant playing time / personality and playing style of manager / location) that the opportunity to 'link up' with Shane Duffy is not high on the list!
He'll be telling girls in nightclubs to Google him in no time.

Yes, "Amario Cozier Duberry". What do you mean you don't to waste time typing all that?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Nah. Top criteria is to link up with Duffers so he can pass on tips to nail Katy Price, my ITK mate reliably informed me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here