Jul 5, 2003
Peter Smith

a shining beacon in a dark era

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
These fine fellows have all had favourite moments of mine

230711_1970712661501_1053512222_32279193_2091306_n.jpg
Only know Klinnsman.who are the others ?????

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Used to be jeff minton/rod thomas for no reason when i used to watch at goldstone/priestfield stadium when i was a nipper!
But has to be charlie oatway although loving danny cullip just because when i was mascot against leicester about 10 years ago paul dickov came down the tunnel saying "lets f****** win this boys", so danny squared up to him and said "mind your french, their's f****** kids here", scared the crap out of him :D

What was Paul Dickov doing there, surely he was a Brighton player a fair few years before that? Probably more likely to be Paul Brooker.

Playing for LEICESTER

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Cracked-toothed smile and crazy unkempt hair, but Mark Gall i bloody loved in his brief spell with us. Gutted his career ended so early, and that we caught a hold of him so late. Magically blistering.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Once seen never forgotten Peter Ward, closely followed by Brian Horton

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Gary Stevens for me.......All round game was quality

Charlie Oatway a close second just for the way he loved a good tackle, never flinched

and for skill.....KLL

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Ok then one of OGH, Danny Wilson, Gerry Ryan and Giles Stille.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'll never forget Colin Hawkins. :lolol:

My favourite player of all time is Michel Kuipers. I've met him on a few occaisons and he's just heroic. It also helps that he spent the longest time here of anyone I've seen in my 14 years as a fan, and I used to play in goal when I was younger. Who thought that 11 years after the worst debut I can think of, I would be calling him my favourite ever player.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Nope. The only Busby Babe to play for the Albion and the Black Prince of Deepdale - Alex Dawson.

Surely Nobby Lawton also a Busby Babe? My favourite was Nobby's midfield partner Dave Turner. Edit: I've just looked up Nobby Lawton and found out he is no longer alive, he was a very good player.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here