Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Good luck to the lad. Forget that he is/was Palace, the boy has talent and is a future England star.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good deal for Palace, but Zaha's only real motivation now is surely just to avoid an injury which will ruin the move.

The motivation to avoid injury is £35k a week. Every defender and midfielder in The Championship (apart from Palace) will be going for the double hard bastard badge awarded at the end of the season.

Because we know your obsessed with him, and your supporters can watch him on sky next season in your 1st choice team

pissoff.gif

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
does this mean the end of the other thread......thank f*** for that!!

Any way for whats its worth, good deal for Palace as I think he is way over priced.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Because we know your obsessed with him, and your supporters can watch him on sky next season in your 1st choice team

So who is it you support exactly? I'm guessing The Vermin - but it's getting somewhat tricky with the influx of muppets from London Clubs (& surrounding shithole areas) givin' it large on here.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
just read the rest of the thread and the OP is a scum bag Pikey, so another one added to the ignore list.

Prick

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Do you understand football at all? You are more likely to get promoted than us, and less likely than Cardiff.

but I read on here that YOU are much more likely to get promoted than us, as you have better players better ground and bigger crowd than us, and as so many of you keep reminding us, its the end of the season that matters. After all Cardiff have screwed up promotion a few times in recent seasons, so why would they not do it again? Like I said, if you could read, anyone in the top half could get promoted along with you obviously. Remember Reading last year, came from nowhere to go up. Its football trigga, its not life or death, just football.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Crystal Palace can today (Friday 25th January) confirm that we have agreed a fee for Wilfred Zaha with Manchester United. Wilfried has agreed personal terms and pending formalities we expect the transfer to be concluded early next week. Wilfried has been immediately loaned back to Crystal Place for the remainder of the 2012/13 season.

Crystal Palace co-chairman Steve Parish said today: “I feel this a great deal for the club and the player. We would like to thank Wilf for all he has done for the club and we all wish him well when he joins Manchester United in the summer. It was essential to Wilf and ourselves that he stayed at Palace for the remainder of this season to help the club with its main aim of promotion to the Premier League.”

Wilfried Zaha said: “I am delighted to be joining Manchester United and ending the recent speculation. I would like to thank the owners at Palace for making the move possible, however my focus for the next five months will be solely at Crystal Palace. I have been at Palace for more than 10 years, I will always love the club and I want to help get them get back to the Premier League, particularly for the fans who have always been so good to me.”

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Good deal for Palace, but Zaha's only real motivation now is surely just to avoid an injury which will ruin the move.

You obviously havent a clue about Wilf and his feelings to our club .

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick

Who gives f**k, he is a Manchester United player and will be thinking of them rather than you, he won't want to get injured he will start off okay give it a few games then your see a decline in his play.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: Zaha price

It's perfectly reasonable conjecture. The closer the move gets the more it will affect him. His head may be a mess by any playoff matches.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Who gives f**k, he is a Manchester United player and will be thinking of them rather than you, he won't want to get injured he will start off okay give it a few games then your see a decline in his play.

My original point stands with you as well .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here