Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All own up to YOUR Palarse links

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Many years ago in Majorca me and a mate copped off with a couple of birds from Croydon, one of whom was a Selhurst regular, one thing led to another but by way of making myself feel better I p***** in their sink before we left their hotel room!:albion:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Harty said:
Many years ago in Majorca me and a mate copped off with a couple of birds from Croydon, one of whom was a Selhurst regular, one thing led to another but by way of making myself feel better I p***** in their sink before we left their hotel room!:albion:
That's the final straw..............NEVER listening to the phone in ever again....:angry: :angry: ;) ;)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Harty said:
:lolol: class

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
My parents used to own a caravan :down: - does that count ???

My Nan used to feed a stray, one-eyed, three legged scab-dog called 'Haggis' every day - does that count ???

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
perseus said:
I went to a Palace match as a neutral once. They beat Manchester United 5-0. The atmosphere was not up to much.

I went to Portsmouth as neutral once and they beat Sunderland 5-0 as well, the atmosphere was not up to much either. The only other neutral match I went to as when England beat Malta 5-0 and the atmosphere was not up to much either.
Just an observation, but have you ever had your hearing checked????:lolol:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Bakesy you clearly have never been a teenager on holiday in Spain, drinking late in a nightclub looking for lurrrrrrrrvvve or should that be lust?

Inexperience of youth my friend and I didn't so much take the piss as left it!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Harty said:
Bakesy you clearly have never been a teenager on holiday in Spain, drinking late in a nightclub looking for lurrrrrrrrvvve or should that be lust?

Inexperience of youth my friend and I didn't so much take the piss as left it!
There is a lack of "tongue in cheek "smilies on here ...........i was joking.
:wave:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I do have to confess that our car insurance is with Churchill, as is the house and contents but they were the very best quotes that we could get :blush: :down:

I am very sorry. At least I haven't got any Palace mates (bakesy :p )

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Yorkie said:
I do have to confess that our car insurance is with Churchill, as is the house and contents but they were the very best quotes that we could get :blush: :down:

What about the Palace Monkey that phones and texts you.................:p :p

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Yorkie said:

Yorkie hang your head in shame.
My wife also wanted to insure with Churchill insurance she usually gets her own way but not that time, just think some of your cash ends up in the coffers of Selhurst.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bakesy said:
What about the Palace Monkey that phones and texts you.................:p :p

He's your mate :lolol: :lolol:
No, he's ok really for a Palace bloke and besides he does have a tiny bit of a Brighton connection (hush my mouth - did I really say that?)

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
My 18 year old daughters boyfriend is Palace, she even said she nearly didn't go out with him because she knew how much it would upset me, so i sat her down and said how nice it was of her to think of how i might feel and thanked her.....then proceeded to kick her arse out the door.

and said dont come back while your still with him.

:wave:

1066gull

My best mate is a Palace fan.
A girl I like is a Palace fan.

I am mates with two people on the internet who are Palace fans.

Only have one mate who also supports the Albion at College.

^^^^The post above me, I may be interested. :D ;)

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Palace cost Biscuit his last girlfriend............

She said "you love Brighton more than me"

He said "I love Palace more than you, "

Promptly dumped.......................:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Withdean and I said:

3. Many of those friends used to be loyal Brighton until the early 1990's when Palace started doing really well and they just started going to Palace

:albion:
I am astonished that anybody could change sides that easily-to desert one team and follow that teams bitterest rivals because"they started doing really well".Words fail me:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here