Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All own up to YOUR Palarse links

Ok u got it out of me :down:

My Dad was born in Purley...when I was younger and used to talk football with him, he'd say he had a soft spot for Palarse...I'd say Bollocks Dad they're shite :angry: Then he mentioned he fancied the Arse :ohmy:

It is an on going process...although my Dad can only really be described as having passing interest in Football.

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
I work in croydon (still live in worthing though), and am surrounded by Palace scum. The stick I have been taking for 3 years since 'that' game was almost worth it for the feeling of walking in the office on Wednesday 19th wearing my Brighton shirt!!!

Let's do the double and bury those bastards! :tosser:

My Mum is in a rest home, and one of the old-boys in there had his family visit. We had a friendly chat, but then I found out his son was a pscumashitlburpacuntce fan.

I managed to maintain a 'reasonable person' smile, but the conversation was then slightly clouded, and disintegrated thereafter. It was good to have a hot shower after that encounter, and stick some pins into a corn-dolly effigy of him.

I don't know what it is, but every scummer I ever encountered had that 'disgusting' aura about them, sorta like putting 'Catweasel' in a suit.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Brighton Bloke said:
I have just teased out the real reason for his PMT. Something you may be familar with over the past week or so. Did the pinny fit you and have you put the duster away?

Nah i quite liked the look of the pinny so i am keeping it! :ohmy:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
My parents were lived in Beckenham as do several other members of my family.

However, as Palarse are their local team they had and have no interest at all in football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here