Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All own up to YOUR Palarse links

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
A mate of mine is a Palace fan. We play football once a week and i tend to give him a harsh challenge for being a scum fan.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I went to Palace v Middlesborough a few years back with a Boro supporting mate and we sat in the palace end but wanted Boro to win. I think it was a 2-2 draw

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I went to a Palace match as a neutral once. They beat Manchester United 5-0. The atmosphere was not up to much.

I went to Portsmouth as neutral once and they beat Sunderland 5-0 as well, the atmosphere was not up to much either. The only other neutral match I went to as when England beat Malta 5-0 and the atmosphere was not up to much either.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
perseus said:
I went to a Palace match as a neutral once. They beat Manchester United 5-0. The atmosphere was not up to much.

I went to Portsmouth as neutral once and they beat Sunderland 5-0 as well, the atmosphere was not up to much either. The only other neutral match I went to as when England beat Malta 5-0 and the atmosphere was not up to much either.

Can you stop supporting the Albion, thereby becoming a neutral and then go to all the games?

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
My half brother (yes HALF BROTHER - he is 19 years older than me) supports Palace - used to be a season ticket holder, he had a trial for them when he was a kid (It was either them or QPR can't remember which!!). He doesn't watch them much now as he can't really afford it. We've had some friendly banter over the years and he happily wrote to Prescott in favour of Falmer etc!!!

He's still a C:censored: :censored: :censored: though!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My mate Graham. Palace thru and thru. But we shared a house in Foundry street.

Best 18 months of my life and he was a decent fellow as well.

When his two sons used to stay I put a Brighton poster up on the spare bedroom wall.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Right ....

Born in Purley, first ever game was a Palace match (1965), Dad and Grandad both life-long fans, Mum secretary of the Supporters' club sometime back in the 50s.

But I got better .........

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
Brighton Bloke said:
Err where do I start

1. Live up here

2. Used to live in Selkhurst Road

3. My wife comes from a Palace family

4. My son's best friends dad used to play for them

5 I used to count their gate receipts

6. I have many, many decent palace mates.

:down:

number 6. CANT be true!!!!

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
My First ever game was Palace V Liverpool.

:down:
Can't remember the year, but Vince Hilaire was playing.

after a couple of years de-contamination, I started going to the Goldstone, and the rest as they say is history!!!!

Last edited:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Trigger said:
A three year relationship with a Palace supporting girl, it was all over a few years back so i'm fully healed now.

:nono:

Have the sores finally healed up? Nasty very nasty!

YOu did go through the wilderness years, but have come out stronger after these bad experiances! DONT DO IT AGAIN!

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I am very sorry to have to admit it but.

My mum was originally from Thornton Heath but was evacuated down to Brighton during the war.

Grandad et al were all Palarse.

There I've said it now let that be the end of it

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Palace

Mate of mine has been dating a Palace supporting bird from Croydon for about a year now - don't think he has had his leg over since 18th October!!! :lolol:

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
My first big match I went to was Everton v Palace @ Selhurst Park in early 1970s... with my two cousins who are Palace. My Aunt & Uncle also are Palace. I worked for Churchill. I set up the Churchill Dog hot air balloon & have had some involvement in this. As a kid I asked John Jackson for his autograph; as he bought my dad back from cricket one day after he had slipped a disc at Portslade Rec.
Last Year Capitan Sensible took my photograph.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
1. A very good friend of ours works at the club on match days in the main stand opening the doors for the likes of Simon Jordan and the players etc.

2. Many friends who are Palace.

3. Many of those friends used to be loyal Brighton until the early 1990's when Palace started doing really well and they just started going to Palace and worst of all.......Oh dear...here comes an embarrassing confession...they actually talked me into trying it out as well and I went to three home matches and even got myself a shirt. But I soon saw the light, of course. Home is where the heart is!!!

:albion:

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Just remembered a few other thing...

1. Went to Selhurst as a Tottenham fan in the Tottenham end.

2. Went to Anfield to watch them play Palace just because I was up that way.

Thats just Palace related but I did lose my way with the Albion for a bit in the early 90's but I got better!!!:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here