Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All own up to YOUR Palarse links

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
Elmers End.:lolol:

You need an up to date A-Z :lolol: Actually
part of my family lived in The Avenue which is right by Beckenham Junction ! They now have spread to Bromley, Keston and Orpington though.

They still have no interest in football.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
bhaexpress said:
part of my family lived in The Avenue which is right by Beckenham Junction ! They now have spread to Bromley, Keston and Orpington though.

No the one i`ve got clearly shows Elmers End next to Beckenham for sure. So what part lived in Bromley and what part lived in Keston, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes Knees and toes!!!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
bhaexpress said:

I went to a nice Chinese in Bromley on Sunday somewhere down Burnt Ash Lane. As much food as you want for a mere £10.00 quality stuff as well.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
I went to a nice Chinese in Bromley on Sunday somewhere down Burnt Ash Lane. As much food as you want for a mere £10.00 quality stuff as well.

Why would BHAE know? Is his family of Chinese origin?

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
No the one i`ve got clearly shows Elmers End next to Beckenham for sure. So what part lived in Bromley and what part lived in Keston, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes Knees and toes!!!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I shall be spending Christmas in Keston. Cousin is a rather wealthy chap with a very large house and about 10 arces of ground. As a matter of fact one of his company's did the furnishing fro MSB when that idiot Goldstein was running Palace. I know he was in the director's box at Selhurst at least once but he still doesn't like football. Understandable really :lolol:

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Withdean and I said:
1. A very good friend of ours works at the club on match days in the main stand opening the doors for the likes of Simon Jordan and the players etc.

2. Many friends who are Palace.

3. Many of those friends used to be loyal Brighton until the early 1990's when Palace started doing really well and they just started going to Palace and worst of all.......Oh dear...here comes an embarrassing confession...they actually talked me into trying it out as well and I went to three home matches and even got myself a shirt. But I soon saw the light, of course. Home is where the heart is!!!

:albion:

:nono: :censored: Unbelievable!!! The words 'loyal Brighton' and 'just started going to Palace' do not belong in the same sentence. In fact this guy is insulting loyal Brighton fans by daring to call these so-called friends 'loyal Brighton'. If Palace were top of the Premiership and won the Champions League and if Brighton were bottom of the Conference - I would still be following Brighton! Trust me - your friends weren't ever 'loyal Brighton'!!! :nono:

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
sullyupthewing said:
Yorkie hang your head in shame.
My wife also wanted to insure with Churchill insurance she usually gets her own way but not that time, just think some of your cash ends up in the coffers of Selhurst.
Maybe not for much longer though. Their (Churchill) former Palarse loving Chairman is gone having bunged them £3m over three seasons which ends I think in 2007. Their current directors though were not convinced it is good value for money & this is what they told me two years ago when they were only paying £125,000 per season (sic). Anyway Churchill are no longer a group of Companies but part of RBS now. So I wouldn't get hung up as to whether your car (or home) insurance is with Churchill or not as RBS, Virgin, Tesco, Direct Line, Privilege, Prudential, Pearl, NatWest, Royal London, Standard Life, UK Insurance, Nationwide plus about 40 other brands are actually underwriten all by the same company - RBS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here