Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020
My mistake. If you click on his link, Jahanbakhsh is on a 5 year contract, so he can earn another basic £6m+ from us just by sitting tight.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
The website being quoted reckons Max Sanders earns more than Aaron Connolly and Ben White combined. It also reckons Lewis Dunk is the club's 7th highest paid player.

Think it might be a bit crap.

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020
The website being quoted reckons Max Sanders earns more than Aaron Connolly and Ben White combined. It also reckons Lewis Dunk is the club's 7th highest paid player.

Think it might be a bit crap.

Connolly and White only recently signed new contracts since the start of the 2020/2021 season so maybe their listings just haven't been updated.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Connolly and White only recently signed new contracts since the start of the 2020/2021 season so maybe their listings just haven't been updated.

Sanders - July 2020
Connolly - July 2020.
White - September 2020

Think it might be out of date as well as crap in that case.

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020
Sanders - July 2020
Connolly - July 2020.
White - September 2020

Think it might be out of date as well as crap in that case.

The season started late in mid September. Agree if the salaries quoted were at the start of the current season, salaries are out of date if players have had their contracts improved since then.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
How much have they got Messi on per year?

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
They should all be on basic pay , and get more for assists and scoring goals , that way Tony would save a fortune

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Average wage is £47000 a week according to latest accounts so you would expect Dunk, Lallana etc all to be on at least £60000+ a week to balance out some that will be on less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Average wage is £47000 a week according to latest accounts so you would expect Dunk, Lallana etc all to be on at least £60000+ a week to balance out some that will be on less.

Lallana and Dunk are at the far end of the distribution curve and nearer £90k a week

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013

I believe Lallana to be our highest paid player..

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It is impossible to overstate how much value we have had from Pascal Gross - 14 goals and 17 assists in 108 PL appearances, for £3 million.

The recruitment team played an absolute blinder there for which they rarely, if ever, get credit on NSC.

I would accept an Ali J or Locadia signing every season if it was also accompanied by a Gross signing. :shrug:

I'm going to bounce this post every time Pascal Gross adds an assist or goal, not only recognising Gross' greatness but also to give a bit of further credit to the much-maligned Albion recruitment department.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here