Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion vs Tranmere thread

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
A good point. I would have taken a draw before the game had started to be fair. And another clean sheet at home against one of the better sides in the league :)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Down to 16th in the table.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Is anyone else starting to look at where we are in comparison to the bottom of the table rather than play off places?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
this is a dent to our play off hopes though. wouldnt have taken a point myself. gotta win ur home games!

The play offs are beyond our reach now I fear.

We had a decent team, but someone who has nothing to do with the football side of our club decided he didn't like a few of the players and to replace them, but not looking like the replacements are as good.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
With 4 games in hand from Saturday

But you seem to be forgetting we will go even further down the table by 4:45 on Saturday. I'd rather take 7 points than have 4 games in hand.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Listening to SCR sounds as if we did not deserve to win. Have to say that it looks as if DW has lost the plot. His substitutions are awful. Kerry Mayo should not be on the bench let alone coming on. Missed a sitter apparantly. Gary Hart came on and did not hear his name mentioned. Obviously Mcfaul has been bought to sit on the bench and not play. Mick Adams must be approached or you can forget about increased gates or getting anywhere near the play-offs.:shrug:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i wouldnt worry about the playoffs, more like do our best to stay away from relagation,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here