Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion video clip jukebox

Screaming J said:
I'nt Broadband brilliant?

Grateful thanks TGC

Two requests (if you have them):-

a) Bobby away at Bury when he lifted it over the keeper from right by the touchline
b) The goals Dickov got for us when he was on loan in 1994 at home against (I think) Swansea

Grateful thanks

2 out of 2 for you! Only 1 Dickov goal in that game though.

Dickov

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Don't suppose Mark Gall's winner up at Newcastle in '92 is around anywhere is it?

Did anyone bring out the goals from the 2nd half of the 98/99 season? If they did then could we please see Gary Harts solo effort against Shrewsbury at Gillingham?

If not, then how about Rod Thomas's debut goal against Cambridge in 98?

thedonkeycentrehalf said:
Junior McDougald, Bournemouth away, 3-0 win, waterlogged pitch (should never have been played), ball hoofed long and landed in a puddle so Junior used his electric pace and by some miracle actually put it in the net.

Main reason for asking is that it was so wet I could hardly see out of my glasses!!!

Last one - my eyes are hurting!

Junior!

Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Don't suppose Mark Gall's winner up at Newcastle in '92 is around anywhere is it?

Did anyone bring out the goals from the 2nd half of the 98/99 season? If they did then could we please see Gary Harts solo effort against Shrewsbury at Gillingham?

If not, then how about Rod Thomas's debut goal against Cambridge in 98?

OK - definitely the last one. I couldn't resists the challenge. It wasn't in the FA Cup but the league. Here is Mr Gall doing his thang.

The Gall of the man

AFAIK, there wasn't a 98/99 video. I may be wrong but I don't have it.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
I've got the first half of 98/99 titled "Hortons Heroes". It's got footage from most games and includes the 5 away wins in a row in the League.

I don't think that Jeff Woods reign has any video evidence. Don't suppose the club thought there would be much profit in a video entitled "Woods Wank".

Ex Shelton Seagull said:
I've got the first half of 98/99 titled "Hortons Heroes". It's got footage from most games and includes the 5 away wins in a row in the League.

I don't think that Jeff Woods reign has any video evidence. Don't suppose the club thought there would be much profit in a video entitled "Woods Wank".

Indeed - I have the first one but I don't think there was a Wood's Wallys. (I'm politer!)

I think the same applied to 97/98. I have the first part but not the second.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
The second half of the season 97/98 would have contained TWO home wins, an EPIC 2-2 draw at runaway champions Notts County (where I think Kerry Mayo scored 2 great goals) and a THRILLING 2-2 draw at home to Hull City when Richie Barker scored his first goal for us!

I can't believe that Michael Mahoney-Johnson, Damien Hilton and Ross McNally scoring a goal have been consigned to the dustbin of history. Why did the Kemp brothers give up halfway through the season?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Can I request:

Wilkins free kick against Ipswich that put us into the play offs

Any of the goals (all of them!!) from either (both) game(s) against Millwall in the play off semis.

DC's header agaisnt Chesterfield

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Great stuff Cornholio :smokin:

Bobby's goal where he nicked it off the keeper?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here