Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion video clip jukebox

Rabeen said:
Ian Chapman's 35 yard screamer in the rain - to make it 2-3 and then Super, super Paul's srambled equaliser against Bournemouth, 94ish I think, after being 3-1.

Great game.

More legendary work Sir....

Last one's until I have done the FA Cup DVD's as I can convert these and burn at the same time. The processor cannae take it captain!

Chapman 2-3
Super Paul 3-3

Edit - oops. Sorry about the audio on the Super Paul one. I've deleted the files and don't want to convert again. Just turn down the sound and imagine a rather large roar!

Last edited:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
The Great Cornholio said:
Last one's until I have done the FA Cup DVD's as I can convert these and burn at the same time. The processor cannae take it captain!

Chapman 2-3
Super Paul 3-3

Edit - oops. Sorry about the audio on the Super Paul one. I've deleted the files and don't want to convert again. Just turn down the sound and imagine a rather large roar!

the f***ing surges from the North stand were unreal!!!

love it!
:clap:

McCririck

Jan 18, 2005
What a thread!!

Fantastic to look back on :)

Please, Please, please have you got Wards goal against Man Utd on the 6/10/82.

Cheers.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I'nt Broadband brilliant?

Grateful thanks TGC

Two requests (if you have them):-

a) Bobby away at Bury when he lifted it over the keeper from right by the touchline
b) The goals Dickov got for us when he was on loan in 1994 at home against (I think) Swansea

Grateful thanks

McCririck said:
What a thread!!

Fantastic to look back on :)

Please, Please, please have you got Wards goal against Man Utd on the 6/10/82.

Cheers.

Way too early, unfortunately. You pretty much have all the early 80's stuff I have. I do have one more game from 1980 I think and also the defeat to Man U in a cup replay - one of my earliest recollections that game apart form my first - Southampton 0-0 in 1979.

Screaming J said:
I'nt Broadband brilliant?

Grateful thanks TGC

Two requests (if you have them):-

a) Bobby away at Bury when he lifted it over the keeper from right by the touchline
b) The goals Dickov got for us when he was on loan in 1994 at home against (I think) Swansea

Grateful thanks

I should have them - I'll have a look when I get home.

(b) Looks like it must be this one :-

6/4/94 Wed. FL D2 (h) W 4-1 2-0 P.Dickov, R.Codner, S.Foster, K.Nogan 9,303

Please note Mr Hart - 9303 for a League 1 in new money midweek game with few away supporters.

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
the clips are great :clap2:

...except(sorry!) for all of mine the sounds is the same every time

its always des saying ''picks one up himself while the fans are still wondering if the orient type burgers were a good idea'' or something like that :lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
the clips are great :clap2:

...except(sorry!) for all of mine the sounds is the same every time

its always des saying ''picks one up himself while the fans are still wondering if the orient type burgers were a good idea'' or something like that :lolol:

I did apologise for that on the post in question. The software that converts to avi seperates the sound file which I need to convert and then reintegrate into the resized, compressed avi. For the second Bournemouth goal and Zamora's goal against Halifax, I forgot to change the source audio - hence Des 3 times. By the time I had found it, I had deleted all the files and couldn't be arsed to do them again. It takes 5-10 minutes per clip with the upload time on top of that.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Perry Milkins said:
TGC

Have you got any of the Bobby Z or Paul Brooker goals against Orient in the 2-0 away victory?

It was the "we'll never play you again" game.

Much regardos

PM

i sat next to des lynam in that game :clap:

some superb work TGC.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Another call for Zamora's incredible lob at Bury please. I was in the home end for that game (me and a Bury supporting mate went together to both games) but couldn't hold it in after that - cue a few comments from gutted northeners :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here