Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion video clip jukebox

The Great Cornholio said:
That would be this then :-

6/4/90 Fri. FL D2 (h) W 2-0 0-0 OG, S.Gotsmanov 6,789

If anyone has that video, please give me a shout.

Nope - only have a 1-0 win over Wigan from 1988. Nothing until 1990/91 after that. I do have a couple of Old 1st Division games from the early 80's. I might try converting them later

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Turkey said:
Donny/Hereford combo with the commentry..

Stoooooooooooooorer!

If poss a big file for decent quality :lolol: :jester:

I still have the Meridian TV coverage for both those on video. I watch them regularly with the volume cranked up - still makes the hairs on the back of neck stand up. The noise when Storer scores against Donny is fantastic.

pasty said:
I still have the Meridian TV coverage for both those on video. I watch them regularly with the volume cranked up - still makes the hairs on the back of neck stand up. The noise when Storer scores against Donny is fantastic.

I have a very poor quality official one and lots of the Sky Coverage ones. Not sure about commentary. I know I have the Storer one with the radio commentary but not sure about Robbie.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nope - only have a 1-0 win over Wigan from 1988. Nothing until 1990/91 after that. I do have a couple of Old 1st Division games from the early 80's. I might try converting them later

Can you post that 1988. That was my first game, I think.

Curbishley header....

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I have a very poor quality official one and lots of the Sky Coverage ones. Not sure about commentary. I know I have the Storer one with the radio commentary but not sure about Robbie.

I'm quite happy to lend it out if you want to make a copy.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Videos

I've got videos of quite a few matches from the late 80s, mainly from the 1987 promotion season until the 1991 almost promotion season. I don't think the quality is up to much, but your welcome to try and convert them.

Papa

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Albion 2-0 Palace April 1987 - too early? Danny Wilson & Darren Hughes scored..

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I bought a video off ebay of the last season at the Goldstone 96/97 with all the goals and the match at Hereford

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Any videos of pre 1990/91 would be welcome regardless of quality. I'll wade through the other requests later this week. My webspace can't take much more this month - new month tomorrow!

I have a video somewhere up in the loft of games taken from Meridian news starting from 1987 to about 1994. Its about 2 hours long but has a lot of games on it. Will try and dig it out for you if this is any help.

Now for a request, how about Robert Codners 45 yarder at Plymouth in the 3 - 0 win down there. Also another Robert Codner goal against Blackpool in the 2 - 2 draw at there place ( only want this one because if it's the one taken from Meridian your see me in the crowd climbing on the fence after he scored).

Cheers

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Junior McDougald, Bournemouth away, 3-0 win, waterlogged pitch (should never have been played), ball hoofed long and landed in a puddle so Junior used his electric pace and by some miracle actually put it in the net.

Main reason for asking is that it was so wet I could hardly see out of my glasses!!!

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Ian Chapman's 35 yard screamer in the rain - to make it 2-3 and then Super, super Paul's srambled equaliser against Bournemouth, 94ish I think, after being 3-1.

Great game.

Also Matthew Edwards' winner against the Pompey animals at the Goldstone (God rest her soul) in the FA Cup 93/94 I think.

More legendary work Sir....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Perry Milkins said:
TGC

Have you got any of the Bobby Z or Paul Brooker goals against Orient in the 2-0 away victory?

It was the "we'll never play you again" game.

Much regardos

PM
my first albion away game :clap2:

Rabeen said:
Ian Chapman's 35 yard screamer in the rain - to make it 2-3 and then Super, super Paul's srambled equaliser against Bournemouth, 94ish I think, after being 3-1.

Great game.

Also Matthew Edwards' winner against the Pompey animals at the Goldstone (God rest her soul) in the FA Cup 93/94 I think.

More legendary work Sir....

Also Matt Edwards in the Man Utd cup game 92/3.

He works with me now so I'm sure all in the office will be well impressed to see him score on Beckhams debut.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here