Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion video clip jukebox

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
THat is so funny. I remember not really noticing him until he floored the keeper :clap2:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
First goal at Withdean - Darren Freeman I believe.

First league goal.. not first goal.. that was Gary Hart the week before in a friendly

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Have you got Dean Wilkins v Wolves (1-1) in Dec 1989 ?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Bit of an obscure one this...

Sergei Gotzmanov. I'm not sure of the game but i think it was a 3-0 win over the fake Albion. I seem to remember him getting it on the halfway line beating their whole team and putting it in the corner.

I was maybe 10 years old though so it may not have been this match. Or even as good as i described it. Sorry for being vague. If you find it, you'll become a legend of legends...:clap2:

Also, if it's not too common, the goals(and penalty save!) against ipswich, 1991.

garry nelsons left foot said:

Sergei Gotzmanov. I'm not sure of the game but i think it was a 3-0 win over the fake Albion. I seem to remember him getting it on the halfway line beating their whole team and putting it in the corner.

I was maybe 10 years old though so it may not have been this match. Or even as good as i described it. Sorry for being vague. If you find it, you'll become a legend of legends...:clap2:

Also, if it's not too common, the goals(and penalty save!) against ipswich, 1991.

It's not West Brom - I'll have a look when I get chance.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Any of the quickly taken Paul Watson/Bobby Zamora free kick routine that worked so well so many times?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Is that Gotsmanov goal the one against Hull? The one he celebrated before he put the ball in the net?

I think the first season review video was for the 88/89 season.

garry nelsons left foot said:

Just checked the record books and Gotsmanov was sold in the summer of 1990. So the chnaes are slim of finding it as my archives start in 1990/91. I'll have a quick check. I can do the Ipswich ones - probably tomorrow.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Donny/Hereford combo with the commentry..

Stoooooooooooooorer!

If poss a big file for decent quality :lolol: :jester:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Is that Gotsmanov goal the one against Hull? The one he celebrated before he put the ball in the net?

Yeah, that sounds like it. I was only a kid so it was a long time ago for me. I have a vague memory of gotzmanov scoring an absolute beauty, beating far too many players for it to be fair, but i've never been anble to verify it! The celebrating before he scored rings abell...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here