Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Hartlepool

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If we don't win Adams must walk.

Not a chance! He will be given time for the new players to gel... let's be honest who would like to take over a club just after the transfer window has closed?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well played Sully...Robson is DESTROYING Virgo by the sounds of it.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If Sullivan keeps playing like this Kuipers will have his patience tested.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Oh yes you do. You have a fixation with Adams out at the moment. Read your posts and recognise it. Sort it out and get behind the manager who will build a team to be proud of. There are many on this forum who will finish up with egg on their faces, and if you're not careful you will be amongst them.

I could not care less if I end up with egg on my face. I would be delighted in fact as it would mean we have turned a corner and no longer sit in the relegation zone. The only time I have voted Adams out was after the Leeds game (Two wins from sixteen in all competitions). I have been critical of his management thus far and I would say that the criticism is justified as we are taking less than a point a game.

It is all very well saying that he will turn things around when he brings in his men. He brought in a large amount of players at the start of the season which culminated in us sliding from a satsifactory 7th place towards the basement of this league.

I would be delighted for him to succeed here, but the signs are not good at the moment. I shall not have blind faith in him like some of the misguided Adams fans do. I am an Albion man first and foremost, couldn't really care less who is managing as long as they make us play to the very best of our potential.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
If we don't win Adams must walk.

Well he can't go far. He will walk as far as his car to get him home and then back for training on Sunday morning is my prediction. They don't call him 'Little Legs' for nothing.

I didn't realise that you stay at homes are his biggest critics until I was unable to get to the game today. I bet you pose as an Albion expert to anybody who will listen to you cannedshit.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Well he can't go far. He will walk as far as his car to get him home and then back for training on Sunday morning is my prediction. They don't call him 'Little Legs' for nothing.

I didn't realise that you stay at homes are his biggest critics until I was unable to get to the game today. I bet you pose as an Albion expert to anybody who will listen to you cannedshit.

Don't put every one in one basket mate... just like the fans on the terraces you have the whole gamut here.....

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

With all due respect, you are coming across as an obnoxious cretin. That is all.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

you are lucky we have to put up with him every Saturday/Tuesday

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I think you're right, but I can't see MK having a tantrum this time, as Sully is a fully fledged Brighton keeper and not a 'crappy' loan player.

Hope so. No one can say the Sully hasn't served his apprenticeship.

57 YEARS WATCHING THE ALBION, GO TO SPECSAVERS YOU SENILE OLD GIT, I am a season ticket holder but refuse to go whilst this clown is in charge.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Haven't you heard of Ernest?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here