Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Hartlepool

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Unfortunately thats not Michaels style, he wont care that Sulli has been outstanding for us. The toys will be out of the pram and the pointless transfer/loan request will be given to Adams.

Hope not though as he is an adequate number 2 to Sullivan.

Oh and GET IN BRIGHTON 1-1 !!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: some things never change slim. lets hope we get another to get us all 3 today

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Unlucky Andrew!....

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Again do you support this club other than posting on here, you don't do you, will you support them with your cash next season cos I WILL.

And your point is......?

Seems you can 'buy' the title of supporter now....

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Again do you support this club other than posting on here, you don't do you, will you support them with your cash next season cos I WILL.

will that make you a nice person then

I have supported the Albion for 50 years

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Unlucky Seb!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
"the bottom three are both loosing"

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

I have not seen you celebrate our goal today. Most people, even if its the only thing they write, write something. eg: YYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

You may of course not wish to write it, thats your choice. But this is they reason that you sound like a moening old tit.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Seb is playing a blinder. Crowd trouble at priory lane!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
To effing right, there is a big difference between a fan and a supporter.

So those of us who have ploughed thousand of pounds into the club are super supporters!!! :clap::clap::clap:

:thud:

but I still don't agree with you... anyone who loves the club and hasn't put a penny into the club is as worthy as me or as any of us.....

The worst supporters are the ones who try and form cliques as they will be responsible for the flagging support for this club.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
To effing right, there is a big difference between a fan and a supporter.

quite honestly with supporters like yourself I fear for football

now piss off and let me listen to the commentary

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Unfortunately thats not Michaels style, he wont care that Sulli has been outstanding for us. The toys will be out of the pram and the pointless transfer/loan request will be given to Adams.

Really? I don't recall him asking for a transfer request when mcghee preferred hederson and flinders. I remember henderson doing it when he lost his place/ I remember him falling out with McGhee, but I heard that was to do with him not trusting the third goal keeper at the time, not due to him being dropped himself.

When did he last as for a transfer?

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Attendance: 5784 (127 Hartlepool)

Anyone with sound? Are we getting behind the team?

So those of us who have ploughed thousand of pounds into the club are super supporters!!! :clap::clap::clap:

:thud:

but I still don't agree with you... anyone who loves the club and hasn't put a penny into the club is as worthy as me or as any of us.....

The worst supporters are the ones who try and form cliques as they will be responsible for the flagging support for this club.

You are a fan end of, not a supporter, big difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here