Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Hartlepool

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That last minute winner also won me 130 smackers as it was the last game of a 6 game accumulator to come in.

NICE ONE CALVIN

well done that man i was on the recieving end of a last kick winner for yeovil wigh prob cost me close to 150 as i had them 0-0 in a correct score patent with the other 2 coming in

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
I must say I am dreadfully upset to see us win. I was hoping we would go on a long win-less streak so we could sack Adams.

You can get help for that you know. For a start go back to your roots when you were an Albion optimist - it wasn't so long ago. Do stay away from the prophets of doom like John Bain (in the arse.) Also remember to be patient, after all Rome wasn't built a in day and remember history does repeat itself.

Have a good evening BOF. Be like me and sink a few. :drink:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You can get help for that you know. For a start go back to your roots when you were an Albion optimist - it wasn't so long ago. Do stay away from the prophets of doom like John Bain (in the arse.) Also remember to be patient, after all Rome wasn't built a in day and remember history does repeat itself.

Have a good evening BOF. Be like me and sink a few. :drink:

As I am sure you were aware, I was not being serious. I did start out life (as most people do) as an Albion optimist, but more often than not it leads to disappointment. Being a pessimist is better for the health :D

Hopefully we can use this result as a springboard, but we have had a few false dawns this season. We shall have to wait and see. I shall be sinking an inordinately large amount of acoholic beverages tonight and shall raise a toast to 'Agent Andrew' for his significant impact.

:albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lets hope Andrew scores again on Tuesday to get him in double figures for League career goals.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Quite simply, for the first time this season we looked like a proper football team that actually had some f***ing idea how it was going to approach the game and attack as a team. Bloody marvellous stuff.

Agreed!!, well played today, really good start and then faded abit but still a decent performance. Thought Andrew played very well, held the ball up with good touches and won a lot in the air against a big centre half. Jarret also looked good, hard tackling midfielder who gave 100%.
:albion2:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
We started well, going down both wings, then did our usual 'let them waltz through to score' routine, then took a bit of time to get a toehold in the game

Second half started like the first, but this time we kept the pressure on, with measured build-ups, and when we equalised, it started to look promising. Three or four times, we put ten or more passes together around their box and it seemed it was only a matter of time before the winner went in, which it duly did in injury time...

YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!

:clap2:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
played well first 10, then lost it for remainder of half. Played well shortly before goal and actually put bit of pressure on after goal. The we turned gash until the winner.

Massive win against a very poor team. Improvement needed for future games but its a start

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here