Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Jarrett misses with a free header.......oooooooohhhhhh

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Come on Brighton! SORT IT OUT ADAMS.

Why Adams BOF? Blame the real guys who are responsible and take those bloody blinkers off. It's the players who should be doing what they are coached to do on the training ground. They do it adequately there, and it's about time they produced it on match days. Adams will get his own way in time, but by then some of the players will be gone and Micky's men will be in place of them.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Their goal was due to very poor defending by Hinshelwood. New guy is doing well and winning a lot of flick ons. Jarrett looks different class in midfield. We need a bit of luck but I fancy if we get 1 we will get 3 or 4.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Mmmmmmmm don't you just love the local celebrations where the food is fantastic and the alcohol just flows..... think I had more hangovers in Greece than in any country....ahhh those were the days when alcohol passed my lips :down:
Oi! You blokes in the mainland Greece and Turkey seats are blocking my view of the game! If you want to discuss your food, booze and wife preferences, can't you two just PM each other instead? Or get a room? :p

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why Adams BOF? Blame the real guys who are responsible and take those bloody blinkers off. It's the players who should be doing what they are coached to do on the training ground. They do it adequately there, and it's about time they produced it on match days. Adams will get his own way in time, but by then some of the players will be gone and Micky's men will be in place of them.

He is in charge of the half time team talk and also for the substitutions, so I would say he is in a position to sort it out. It is his job to inspire them.

I do not have 'bloody blinkers' on, thank you very much.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Their goal was due to very poor defending by Hinshelwood. New guy is doing well and winning a lot of flick ons. Jarrett looks different class in midfield. We need a bit of luck but I fancy if we get 1 we will get 3 or 4.

hope you are right .....good signings then?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Oi! You blokes in the mainland Greece and Turkey seats are blocking my view of the game! If you want to discuss your food, booze and wife preferences, can't you two just PM each other instead? Or get a room? :p

That's Cretans for you.... so much beauty and even better food than us but just can't stop whingeing!!!

Think you need to join our club mate!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

Hey! That no way to get membership of the Aegean Albion Uberfan club.

Sorry tho..:down:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Yeah without a doubt, Andrews reminds me of iwelumo and Jarrett seems a similar player to Hammond. Would be nice to see carole on the left for cox in the second half.

Seb owes us a goal at least

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
I do not have 'bloody blinkers' on, thank you very much.

Oh yes you do. You have a fixation with Adams out at the moment. Read your posts and recognise it. Sort it out and get behind the manager who will build a team to be proud of. There are many on this forum who will finish up with egg on their faces, and if you're not careful you will be amongst them.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Seb owes us a goal at least

A mazy run down the wing followed by a pinpoint cross for the equaliser and I will fiorgiver him anything!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here