Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion kit 2024/25 - official thread

What do YOU think of the new Albion home kit?

• Love it

• Hate it

• Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Jack Hinshelwood doing some good "acting surprised" bits in the various promo vids - filmed recently ? - given that he presumably posed for stuff like this ages ago. And when / how did Dunk do his bit ? Or is there some smart photoshoppery going on ?

The promo video/photos were done ages ago given they are in last seasons training gear and not the new pink stuff.

Dunk was definitely there as the behind the scenes video shows

The sleeve sponsor has almost certainly been photoshopped in on some images as it’s not there in the above promo video on any of the shirts that the players are wearing. But is there on the released images of Jack Hinshelwood (and you can see the photo that has been released being taken on the behind the scenes video).

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Kind of reminds me when you really need to get that document printed just to find that the printer is getting to the end of the cartridge

Will need to see it in person before making my decision. Wonder if any will be for sale in Japan next week
One bought for me and one for my son :shrug:

First time I have managed to buy a home shirt for several years owing to them selling out.

It's an omen ???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Jack Hinshelwood doing some good "acting surprised" bits in the various promo vids - filmed recently ? - given that he presumably posed for stuff like this ages ago. And when / how did Dunk do his bit ? Or is there some smart photoshoppery going on ?

temp.jpg

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Why do we (and all the other clubs) have to introduce a new shirt every year? Oh, I know, to rip off fans who get forced into buying a new shirt every year, It's ridiculous. Why do people get sucked into it? And then I'm sure many plead poverty.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Why the ridiculous pin stripe?

Another one to the add to the "won't be buying that" collection.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here