Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion kit 2024/25 - official thread

What do YOU think of the new Albion home kit?

• Love it

• Hate it

• Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Was passing Falmer and decided to pop into club shop to have a look at the kit in person. Only problem is they don’t have any in the shop. FFS

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
will look ok with blue socks and blue shorts but not seen what colour they will be ?
Shorts are blue*, it appears we’ve got a choice between blue or white socks.

*I imagine there will be a choice of white shorts if the ref deems there is a kit clash with blue shorts.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I sat in queue for 23 minutes being told estimated time 1/2 minutes, got into the site, clicked the kit page, then it said my queue number had already been used and chucked me out and to the back of the queue with 26 minute estimate wait time.

So the IT is working brilliantly! :mad:
Twice now I’ve got to the checkout and been rejected😡
One more attempt and then it’s bed time. It was a 05.00 kick-off for me this morning after all!

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Twice now I’ve got to the checkout and been rejected😡
One more attempt and then it’s bed time. It was a 05.00 kick-off for me this morning after all!
Same here - queued twice. Got to the basket twice. Chucked out twice! Can’t be bothered to try again to be honest! Am passing the Amex on Monday, so will have to hope they’ve still got some in stock for the boy!

RioGrandeGull

Jan 9, 2013
Isle of Wight
Same here - queued twice. Got to the basket twice. Chucked out twice! Can’t be bothered to try again to be honest! Am passing the Amex on Monday, so will have to hope they’ve still got some in stock for the boy!
Same here….
Wife tried on her phone, straight in, bought and paid. First attempt……
(But can’t complain too much as she has now paid for my shirt, rather than me…..hmmmm, on the other hand 🤔)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Assuming (wrongly?) you can buy one without the logos on the sleeves? If so, will look really clean...

Luke the Lucky

NSC Patron
May 1, 2024
Assuming (wrongly?) you can buy one without the logos on the sleeves? If so, will look really clean...

I don't think you can if it's like the third shirts they had in store, all were printed with sponsor on the sleeve

20240705_113150.jpg

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I now officially give up! I’ll have to try again tomorrow. No chance of popping in to the shop for me😏

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here