Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion kit 2024/25 - official thread

What do YOU think of the new Albion home kit?

• Love it

• Hate it

• Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I suspect a lot of people who don't like this, don't like blue & white stripes generally.

Our shirts probably would look better if they were plain blue, but hey - it's tradition, not a fashion contest.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Just out of interest, how many different designs can be made from a blue and white stripe?
1/ Blue/white stripe 50/50
2/ Thinner solid Blue
3/ Thinner White
4/ Thinner Blue with thin white within blue
5/ Thicker Blue with thin white within blue
6/ Thinner Blue with thick white within blue
7/ Thicker Blue with thick white within blue
8 to 14/ As above with a star over the emblem. Think about it
15 to 21/ As above with a little yellow somewhere.

ACobweb

Dec 27, 2022
Definitely the nicest Nike effort for a few years (the three home kits we wore during various stages of lockdown where the best up until now for me). I know there's a lot of white but on the pitch with a number on the back and some blue shorts I'm sure it'll even out.

As ever, I wish the stripes went fully over the shoulders, but I suppose getting two striped panels to align neatly would add a few precious seconds to manufacturing times, so really we should stop being so selfish and be more considerate towards those hardworking Nike shareholders.

I know at this stage it's boring to point out that £65 for a piece of plastic that costs pennies to make is completely scandalous but the fact still remains. Mind you, this isn't just a football problem, as anyone who's ever had sigh of the eye-watering mark-up that high street brands charge will tell you.

Last edited:

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
The poll needs 2 more options: "Like it." and "Meh."

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I like it more than I don't like it.

Its a bit more adventurous than some recent ones, without it ending up hideous like the 20/21 shirt.

Bit too light/white for my personal taste though.

looks like the online shop is struggling...
errors and now behind a queue to manage demand.

I sat in queue for 23 minutes being told estimated time 1/2 minutes, got into the site, clicked the kit page, then it said my queue number had already been used and chucked me out and to the back of the queue with 26 minute estimate wait time.

So the IT is working brilliantly! :mad:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I don't wear replica shirts, but I think that's ok. Just a personal preference but I always prefer BHA shirts where white is the dominant colour.

(I haven't seen the back yet so I reserve the right to say 'Naa, it's hideous')

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
It's fine. The sponsor box looks dodgy but I suppose that's inevitable. I'd like a plain blue shirt one year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here