Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion kit 2024/25 - official thread

What do YOU think of the new Albion home kit?

• Love it

• Hate it

• Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
There's only so much you can do with blue & white stripes.
I don't know, I reckon there is a definitive BHA shirt out there waiting to be designed, but we (or the Nike intern or AI or whatever they use) never quite hit the mark

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Some of the home shirts we've had recently looked ugly on their launch, but then looked considerably better when you saw it being worn by the players in a match. For me, this one looks decent even now in those promo shots so I have a feeling when seen on matchday being worn by players with the shorts and socks it will prove to be a really smart kit.

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
Genuinely the most predictable thread on here every year. I hate it, I love it, too much blue, too much white, blue shorts, white shorts, stripes are too thin, stripes are too thick. Its a football shirt for gods sake not a solution to all the worlds problems.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Genuinely the most predictable thread on here every year. I hate it, I love it, too much blue, too much white, blue shorts, white shorts, stripes are too thin, stripes are too thick. Its a football shirt for gods sake not a solution to all the worlds problems.
You can't say that... it's only just come out, give it time and perhaps it CAN be the solution

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Do like

The middle pin stripe thing
The blue shade
The yellow trim, would like to see a few more flashes of yellow
The blue arm trim
We've gone back to having a middle stripe rather than the silly, the v collar meets the start of the stripe thing

Don't mind

The large amount of white

Don't like

The round collar
The way the 2nd and 4th blue stripe meets the round collar
The sudden stop of stripes on the back. A fade would look much better
The Kissimmee design. Surely a sleeve sponsor isn't suppose to take up the whole sleeve. Starting to look like an F1 car
The way the stripe stops suddenly at the shoulder. Again a fade would look nicer

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
This is how we present our club to the whole world. And for a brief few years in the sun, plenty are watching us. Nothing wrong with this being something you want to get right

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here