Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion kit 2024/25 - official thread

What do YOU think of the new Albion home kit?

• Love it

• Hate it

• Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
11/12 (Errea) or 17/18 (Nike) for me as the best. 17/18 is the almost perfect Albion shirt. Right colour of blue, loads of stripes, gold Nike tick, flair arms.
17/18 - the front is pretty good but the back is a chaotic mess for me Clive. Like 3 kits stitched together.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
11/12 (Errea) or 17/18 (Nike) for me as the best. 17/18 is the almost perfect Albion shirt. Right colour of blue, loads of stripes, gold Nike tick, flair arms.
My personal favourites always have blue as dominant (so 2010-11 and 2020-21. That said, of the modern era Nike kits, I do like the 2019-20 kit and the 2021-22 kit was a real grower. The last two have been "fine"

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
With the tradition of having blue and white stripes the skill is to avoid anything resembling a Tescos carrier bag.

On this occadion they have avoided that but it’s still ugly as sin.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
It's too white, and we'll look like Huddersfield, especially if we're going with white shorts as well.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Grim. Worst one for a while if the leaks are true.

as ever the Amex logo looks so out of place.

Mojo gone, Fab out

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Looks miles better with the players wearing it in the release video than it did in the leaked photo. Think I might be coming round to it but will save final judgement until I see it in person. And it comes with blue shorts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here