Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion kit 2024/25 - official thread

What do YOU think of the new Albion home kit?

• Love it

• Hate it

• Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Jack Hinshelwood doing some good "acting surprised" bits in the various promo vids - filmed recently ? - given that he presumably posed for stuff like this ages ago. And when / how did Dunk do his bit ? Or is there some smart photoshoppery going on ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Jack Hinshelwood doing some good "acting surprised" bits in the various promo vids - filmed recently ? - given that he presumably posed for stuff like this ages ago. And when / how did Dunk do his bit ? Or is there some smart photoshoppery going on ?

Dunk looks hilarious

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
And when / how did Dunk do his bit ? Or is there some smart photoshoppery going on ?

Reckon it is 'shopped and Dunk is modelling it in a jacket as it is probably an early mock up of the shirt without badges/sponsor on the sleeves. So likely to have been taken before he went to Germany.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's the back like?

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Krasnodar-Real_Sosiedad_%2811%29.jpg

Something like this would have looked better quality, We have too much white.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Kind of reminds me when you really need to get that document printed just to find that the printer is getting to the end of the cartridge

Will need to see it in person before making my decision. Wonder if any will be for sale in Japan next week

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Is PL badge also already on, or is that extra?
You have to buy it. Its £5 as per last year. And Its £15 for name/number on the back.
The shirt sponsor was (i think) £5 last year but now its included "for free" although some would i guess prefer not to have it. (is it worse than the Snickers badge ? ). Prices are also the same as last year so £65 for an normal adult shirt with no personalisation. .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here