Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion kit 2024/25 - official thread

What do YOU think of the new Albion home kit?

• Love it

• Hate it

• Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
it will look amazing on some of the overweight mid 50's types that chose to wear this stuff on match day
You dont need to be fat to look terrible in a modern kit. Only athletes can pull it off.
Bring back the 90s roomy shirts. My TSB Gary O’Reilly shirt still fits well (and Byrne-era NOBO tesco carrier bag).

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The promo photos were Photoshop'd (badly).

There are no badges on the kits in the video...
Yep they have been shopped to look bigger I guess to give the sponsor some prominence in the promo photos. You can see on the shop website they are much smaller.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Why do we (and all the other clubs) have to introduce a new shirt every year? Oh, I know, to rip off fans who get forced into buying a new shirt every year, It's ridiculous. Why do people get sucked into it? And then I'm sure many plead poverty.
You're being forced to buy one?!?

Do you need us to call somebody? Get you some help?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's a shirt. Sits very much in the middle of our 'range' for me. Not the worst but we've had plenty better. Then again, I didn't mind last years yet most people seem to think it was a bit shit.

I'd prefer it if blue was the predominant colour and I still don't understand the need for random bits of yellow - that must be a TB thing, I don't remember home kits having yellow on them 15+ years ago - but other than that it's ok.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I have purchased a fair few away shirts from the premier league era, but really haven't liked many of the home shirts.

Not a fan of this one either.
The only one I liked was the 21/22 shirt.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I'd prefer it if blue and white were reversed.
someone on twitter did exactly that and the result is fantastic

GSinRIBWMAETJSZ.jpg

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Now I've watched the video above and seen the huge areas of white (sleeves plus back), Leeds like as someone noted, I really don't like it 😬.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Like it, but prefer blue sleeves to white

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here