Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion kit 2024/25 - official thread

What do YOU think of the new Albion home kit?

• Love it

• Hate it

• Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
someone on twitter did exactly that and the result is fantastic

View attachment 185717
The problem I have with concept kits is that every now and then you get a corker. And then it's... 'Now what? I can't buy it, so...?'

This is one of those times. It's much nicer than the one on sale imo. This is not pleasing.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
So the club have confirmed that the sleeve sponsor is mandatory, and aside from taking away fans choice, I can't help but think this might be a ploy to make it clear who is wearing the fake shirts next season.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
So the club have confirmed that the sleeve sponsor is mandatory, and aside from taking away fans choice, I can't help but think this might be a ploy to make it clear who is wearing the fake shirts next season.
Or just something the sponsors now insist on? If your company is sponsoring a football kit which is 1% worn by players with the logo on, and 99% worn by fans without it, then that's a huge missed opportunity for them.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
If it’s any consolation to those logo haters my American Express iron-on-thingy on my 2015 shirt peeled off before last season’s Fulham away game. If anyone wants it you’ll find it at the Coat and Badge pub in Putney, so there! :thumbsup:

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Or just something the sponsors now insist on? If your company is sponsoring a football kit which is 1% worn by players with the logo on, and 99% worn by fans without it, then that's a huge missed opportunity for them.
The fact the game and therefore the shirt sponsor will be broadcast all over the world is the main reason. Can't personally see them getting a much ROI because fans are wearing it but I see your point.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
For those thay want the actual measurements. I messaged the club shop as getting the wrong size is a bit of a ball ache to return from New Zealand

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240716_232818_Outlook.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240716_232818_Outlook.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 85

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
so can anyone confirm that if this another "slim fit" shirt, or will it actually be OK for "normal" sized people?
I've just got back from the club superstore and saw the new shirts in person. I'm pleased to say that they seem to have moved away from the super slim shirts of the past few away kits where you need to size up and they are defintely looser, bigger and more what you would expect. For example my son is 15 and he bought the adult medium shirt last season. With this new shirt he can fit in the youth XL !!!

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
wtf is with the awful "styled by" videos and pictures- just take some pics of players in the kit, and a couple of videos of them running around and kicking a ball in it . The fake lounging around in designer trousers and jacket while wearing a football top is cringe inducing and so obviously fake

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
wtf is with the awful "styled by" videos and pictures- just take some pics of players in the kit, and a couple of videos of them running around and kicking a ball in it . The fake lounging around in designer trousers and jacket while wearing a football top is cringe inducing and so obviously fake
Not sure of the overall purpose of it, in terms of what either party gains, but it was a collaboration with clothing brand Percival. They did the shoot and styling.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Not sure of the overall purpose of it, in terms of what either party gains, but it was a collaboration with clothing brand Percival. They did the shoot and styling.

the games gone i tell you-Gone with a capital G!

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
As an effort to get me to buy the shirt, it has probably failed, but FWIW I absolutely love everyone's look in the video.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
From the looks of it the sleeve sponsor will fall off after a couple of washes so not an issue

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
The creative director of Percival is a massive Albion fan, so that probably played a role in the colab.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Front fine; back just a white blob of shite. Wt least bring the stripes up another 6", and put a stripe the full height of the shirt on each side of the name and number bit. At the end of the day, it's just a fcukin' expensive T-shirt.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Haters at around 11% at the moment.

That seems to be the best reaction to a new shirt in years as most seem to be marmite.

I’d suggest that this shirt won’t be hanging around in the Albion stores for too long……

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Apparently mine is due tomorrow, if that’s correct it’s a massive improvement over recent years 😎

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here