Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion kit 2024/25 - official thread

What do YOU think of the new Albion home kit?

• Love it

• Hate it

• Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
I've got an idea. For people like me who need an actual physical measurement would it be a good idea for those receiving their shirts to put the chest pit to pit on here?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yeah which makes me think no one has actually measured them and they've just taken nikes size guide
Online clothes shopping size guides are regularly wrong, I’ve just bought a shirt (not football) and saw 3 different size guides.
Probably best to post on here asking others that have bought the new home shirt for exact measurements.

Edit- just seen your above post about asking others

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Totally unethical but how much convincing would the Chinese take to make that reversed shirt?
I'd buy it tomorrow and haven't bought one since the mid 2000s.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Disappointed here as I arranged the delivery for a DPD drop-off as was at work and they failed to deliver. Got a note saying the driver couldn't access the newsagent. When I enquired, DPD replied and said the barcode didn't work and they'd try again tomorrow. Gah!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I have a Citizen eco watch. Is that the original titanium strap? I'm on my third strap😳
I've been trying to get a replacement strap for my 10 year old eco (diver's version). Do you get yours online? They are amazing watches, the battery life is supposed to be 5-8 years max but mine is as good as ever, also the strap has been in the sea more times than Ernest has eaten sausage and it only recently broke apart.

Saw the new shirt in the Churchill Square shop yesterday and it's a good un. They have the women's shirt displayed on a dummy in a cabinet on the upper level, which is a great marketing idea.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I've been trying to get a replacement strap for my 10 year old eco (diver's version). Do you get yours online? They are amazing watches, the battery life is supposed to be 5-8 years max but mine is as good as ever, also the strap has been in the sea more times than Ernest has eaten sausage and it only recently broke apart.

Saw the new shirt in the Churchill Square shop yesterday and it's a good un. They have the women's shirt displayed on a dummy in a cabinet on the upper level, which is a great marketing idea.
I have an eco-drive with leather strap which is coordinated as part of my watch design (I can't wear metal ones). On my third strap and get them directly from Citizen UK as they are cheaper than going via Citizen resellers.

kelvinnewman

Aug 17, 2023
SO which socks look better then?
GSnOt4CXgAAyz0R.jpeg
GSnOt4EXkAAq1lE.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here