Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion HAVE bid for Currie

1066gull

Im gonna get straight here.

Sam, ever since you have 'got a life', you have been so cocky because you all of a sudden have everything you want atm in your life, me and you have only recently started talking but yuor still a bit cocky still.

Basically, its not fair taking a dig at people for no reason, and especially people who have been good to you at times etc.

Insulting LB and History man was a bit stupid. You had no right to, because you claimed they had no life. Ed here has made a whole life of himself, and one that should be respected. He has got in to politics for f*** sake so give him some respect!

Sam, you have no right to take a dig at more than 5% of people on here claiming they have no life, because you haven't even had a job yet

I jsut wanted to get it straight in this thread, as chances are, it will be forgotten once this thread goes, and no one will bring it up again (unless you are me and create utter shitness time and time again :thumbsup:)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes.

1: Who are the 'they' that you refer to? If it is the likes of Ed (Lord Bracknell), Roz (Lady Bracknell) and Tim Carder (The History Man) then I think that your claim is totally without foundation. These people have given up huge amounts of their own time to fight for the Falmer cause, including showing up the lies told by LDC in their propaganda distributed to Lewes residents as part of the scaremongering campaign, reviewing the objections to Falmer and identifying all the holes in them, and co-ordinating much of the campaign that has kept the fight for Falmer in the public domain.

There was never any aim of the Seagulls party to gain power, or some 'seats of votes' (whatever that is supposed to be). The aim was to raise the profile of the fight for Falmer, and in that regard it has been a huge success.

2: Show me the evidence that 'they' (whoever 'they' are) consider themselves:

a) to be special
b) want 'us' to love them for it

If you can show the evidence then fair enough I will agree with you, but I can't see any personally, on NSC or elsewhere.

That is a great post...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I like Currie and would love to have him on board. Wouldn't start every game if we had Bertin too though.

You'd be able to rotate a rest every week for one of these five;

Currie / Reid / Bertin / Hammond / Cox

OR play all five, with Forster on his own.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I honestly doubt we will end up with Bertain though, if the rumours were true about teams like West Ham(?!) watching him last year then at least one Championship club will take a gamble on him.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I like Currie and would love to have him on board. Wouldn't start every game if we had Bertin too though.

You'd be able to rotate a rest every week for one of these five;

Currie / Reid / Bertin / Hammond / Cox

OR play all five, with Forster on his own.

I think that given our disciplinary record, at least one of Bertin/Cox/ Hammond will be suspended every game, so the rotation system will sort out itself.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I honestly doubt we will end up with Bertain though, if the rumours were true about teams like West Ham(?!) watching him last year then at least one Championship club will take a gamble on him.

Agent bollox, methinks... he is good, but not that good...

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
Good News - Looks like Millwall have agreed a fee with Derby for Ryan Smith (£150K), but so have QPR. If he goes to Millwall (he spent time on-loan there last year, so the choice isn't as obvious as it looks), I don't suppose they'll want Darren Currie as well.

Bad News - However, Luton are also after Currie now "to secure an immediate return to the Championship(!)".

http://www.dunstabletoday.co.uk/luton-sport?articleid=2992120

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here