Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion goals that stick in the mind

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
dean wilkins free kick last game V ipswich

This......and Gary Nelson away at Brentford int he league cvup, picked the ball up on the halfway line, went on a run and finished superbly !!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
John Crumpin V Burnley on Boxing Day. 1992 I think. LEFT footed shot from 20 yards in off the bar.

Raphael Mead away at Watford past David James!

Matt Edwards Vs Man Utd

Cullip Vs Chesterfield

Watson Vs Stoke

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I can remember vaguely a worldie by Rod Thomas in the bad old days at the priestfield. The match ended 3-2 & it was the winner, Can't for the life of me remember the opponent

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just because this is a new thread covering a previously discussed topic does not mean my opinion on the matter has to change.

Whats even more astounding is you recall me mentioning this in another thread, which if my memory serves me correctly was quite some time ago.

If your memory is however this good then you will recall that it was in no way shape or form a MISS HIT CROSS.

Now get of your high horse you pompous :wanker:

I can honestly say I don't remember who on earth it was that mentioned it in another thread whatsoever! If it was you, then it's pure coincidence that it is you again. So less of the name calling eh old chap.:thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Leon Knight's 93rd minute goal at Sheff Utd after the Spurs FA Cup game, 2-1.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. And again. And again.

MIS HIT CROSS

It was a shot from the centre of the pitch about 30 yards out. No way was it a mishit cross.

Another Munday goal that sticks in the mind is his overhead kick at Birmingham.

Goodchild63

Nov 19, 2007
Goring-By-Sea
Barry Rees scoring Albion`s second and his only goal for us in a 4-4 draw with Chester. Later that season he was tragically killed in a motor accident while driving back home to North Wales after a Friday night game.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
So many for different occasions, but for some reason I still remember a Frank Worthington goal for the Albion hm to Notts County (maybe his first) in Aug 84. Pretty sure it was the winner, pure class from the old rogue.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Mark Gall vs Millwall:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here