vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
time to listen to the fans Mr Chairman as you claimed to do when sacking Mcghee

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Today moved from 'in' to 'fence'..... He has till New Year and then it'll be 'out'. Get rid of the loan and think about the squad you've got Mickey because any other tactic will result in relegation or at least a constant flirt with it for the rest of the season. Either way your days will be numbered.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Tonight was the last straw. Defending was totally shocking, our set-pieces were abysmal. I do not know who told Coxy at a young age he could take set-pieces but he must be completely mental. Why the f*** were we playing Steven Thomson a out and out central midfielder on the right wing, is beyond me!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We all know Adams cares about this club, he showed that with his commitment to the Falmer cause, the marches etc. It is sad that this had to happen, but he can restore his credibility and do the decent thing by the club by resigning.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
We all know Adams cares about this club, he showed that with his commitment to the Falmer cause, the marches etc. It is sad that this had to happen, but he can restore his credibility and do the decent thing by the club by resigning.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::thumbsup:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
14 people say in. Jesus can I have some of what you are on please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here